Accenture Mortgage Analyst Training Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Accenture

2.0

Mortgage Analyst Training Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied online in mid May and was contacted via e-mail mid July by a recruiter. I was scheduled for a phone interview the following Monday. The interview went really well. Basically went over my resume and I was asked what I knew about Accenture. Make sure you do plenty of research on the company's history and business. The recruiter scheduled an in person interview two days later. The interview was one on one and very relaxed. Two days later I was contacted that I had been hired.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a problem you have to use analytical skills to resolve?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I attempted to negotiate but was inform by the recruiter that the training program salary was the same for everyone.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Mortgage Analyst Training Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mint Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Mint Hill, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call to set up a phone call with a recruiter. Thought it would be more of an interview but instead was just an informative convo. Next I was set up on a meet and greet interview at ACS where I met with 6 other academy candidates. Did an overview of the company and ACS and the role. Later we split up to do our individual face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to show initiative and what was the result?   Answer Question
    • Where do you self yourself within the next 5 years?   Answer Question
    • How efficient are you with using computers on a scale of 1-10?   1 Answer
    • Are there any other skills that you possess that will make you the right fit for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, they extended the offer the next day and I accepted.