Accenture Interview Questions in Mumbai | Glassdoor

2.7

340 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

They 6 rounds of selection starting first round as Machine test with technical objectives. Then technical telephonic rounds and last was HR round.

It was a very long process that took over a month to process profile, documents verification and offer generation.

Talent Strategy Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Multiple interview rounds and the followups for scheduling interview were not at all professional, Multiple people calling just 5 min before and scheduling the interview. No co-ordination among the hiring team and no professionalism.

Software Engineering Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was an on campus hiring in Mumbai for IT graduate freshers. It had an online test followed by 3 interviews. One each for Technical, HR and MR. The questions were mostly very basic technical at the tech and a little tech in the HR. The rest were simple questions regarding HR details.The interviewers were very friendly and helpful. Make sure to keep a few questions to ask the interviewers at the end.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be part of accenture   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

1st Round: Online Aptitude Test(35-quants,35-logical,25-verbal 90 minutes)
    2nd Round: Tech+HR

Quants had 5 questions on logs,time and work,Numbers,HCF & LCM, %. Basics MATHS Knowlegde required.(35 MIN)
    Logical- Do syllogism and lONG passages are given u have to answer that.(35 MIN)
    Verbal:-Passages, synonyms,antonyms(25 MIN)

.It is an adaptive test so you need to be careful otherwise its quite easy.

Interview Questions

• 1)Tell me something about yourself?
      2)Weaknesses
      3)How will you sell yourself?
      4)Gave us a role play. it was a fun task.
      5)Asked our views on certain topics.

Questions on Leadership qualities.
      Confidence is all what matters.

Speak on a few minutes on Fashion Industry,Social Media,Poiltics,FB VS whatsapp etc etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The entire process was dead easy consisting of two rounds: aptitude and PI.
    Aptitude was hosted by AMCAT - Inspiring Minds and results were announced within 5 hours.
    Out of 538 appeared for aptitude, 433 were selected for PI and at the end 270 were selected.

Round Aptitude :

3 sections - verbal , quants , logical.

Verbal - Standard questions of medium difficulty with time-consuming passages, so better be quick.

Quants- Sightly difficult. Questions ranged from Logarithmic, HCF LCM, Time Work, Probability and permutation combination. I would strongly recommend RS Agarwal for this.

Logical- Simple presence of mind but time-consuming towards end .

Round PI:

They had to complete all the 443 interviews in a day so,
    1 panel consisted of 2 interviewers and 5 candidates on the same table
    and the were like 10 panels.
    So at a given point of time, 20 interviewers were handling 50 candidates.*chills*

Your group matters a lot, so make sure to be the best candidate in your group of 5.
    In my group,3 were selected.

A lot depends on your interviewer, they don't collaborate with each other like one panel may select a least deserving person and some other may reject the best deserving. So, don't be surprised if you are rejected and a person you think is least deserving gets selected.

During the interview, just be yourself and don't fake. They are no fools. Most of them will have at least 10+ years of experience in Accenture itself.

Be prepared with the following set of questions:
    1)About yourself:
    The first and the decider question.
    Say your name and class and them quickly jump to your projects and explain more about them. Then if asked, jump to your strengths and weaknesses. Don't mug up any script and vomit.
    Just be ready with strong hooks and expand them in your own words.
    When asked about weaknesses, don't fake it, it's a trap . Just say a genuine weakness and explain about it. If you can't explain a genuine weakness then prepare a funny one and just laugh about it.

2)Why Accenture?

3)What if we give you a testing role rather than a developer?

4)Relocation issues?

5)Why should we hire you?

Finally, stay calm and stay yourself.

Don't try to cheaply sell yourself only for the sake of getting selected like one guy in the end asked - "Should I personally improve on something?" and hence was not selected.
    So, keep it professional and be confident.

All the best.

Interview Questions

• Mine was completely HR with almost no technical questions .
      1)About yourself.
      2)What is testing in Software development?
      3)Speak on a topic for 60 seconds:
      Mine was on current affairs - "Modi - man ki baat and Bihar elections issue" and others in my group got - "iPhone 6","Should Bahubali be selected for oscar".

That's it. It went around for like 30 mins .   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The process was very simple there were just two rounds 1.Aptitude test 2.PI.The apti was conducted
    by Aspiring minds consisted of quants ,verbal and lr after this there were interviews the next day

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

Interview

Very friendly approach towards candidates,checked for basic technical skills and general Trending topics....they were very punctual about timings.......I think they have one HR and one technical persons in panel....no separate hr technical gd rounds....you can easily get employed if you shoe basic technical knowledge but good communication skill.

Application

Interview

Accenture visited my college on 18th September. It was a 2 day process and a total of around 500 students were present for the session. On the first day an Aptitude test was conducted by Aspiring Minds. It was an adaptive test consisting of Verbal, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. Verbal and Logical were easy and quants were average. On the second day 2 interviews were conducted together i.e HR and Technical both together. The interview was conducted by 2 people for 5 students at a time. Overall the procedure went well and smoothly.

Application

Interview

It Was A Two Day Process Which Took Place In My College Campus. On Day 1, There Was An Online Aptitude Test Which Consists Of Three Section : Quants, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability. It Was An Adaptive Test Which Means The More U Attempt The Right The More The Questions Get Tougher.
    To Clear This Round Get Your Basics Clear And U Pass.

Day 2: There Was A Group Interview Round Wherein There Were Two Panelists : One Technical And One Hr Sitting Together Both Having A Laptop Each.
    As Accenture Has Digitalized All Our Documents And Resume Were With Them Before Hand.
    The Interview Were A Group Interview Wherein We Were 5 Students Together At The Same Time.
    After That We Were Informed That We Would Be Informed Via Email And I Received The Email The Same Day In Evening AND I JUST GOT SELECTED.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell Me About yourself?
      2) Why Accenture?
      3) Suppose Accenture Closes In Six Months, Would You Still Join Accenture?
      4) Tell Me About Your Hobbies?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Interview process consisted of 2 rounds:
    1. Aptitude test conducted by Aspiring Minds on the AMCAT platform.
    2. HR interview.
    Aptitude test consisted of 3 sections namely quant, verbal and logic. Test was fairly simple, consisted of high school level questions but one should pay proper attention and not underestimate the level.
    HR round was more of a soft skills test. They just check your ability to think and give an appropriate perspective to a question.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself
      2. What do you like about your college
      3. If you were to design a website for an e-commerce company, what will be the technical aspects that you will look into
      4. Social media- advantages 7 disadvantages