Accenture Interview Questions in Netherlands | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017

2.9

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Digital Talent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Online application procedure. I received a reply after 2-3 weeks saying my profile did not match the vacancy because I did not speak Dutch. Dutch is my native language, which was also clear in my application. I replied with this information but I there was no further contact.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

First I was invited to complete two online tests (numerical and inductive reasoning). After successfully completing this part, I was invited for interview with a recruiter and a manager of the division that I applied to. I would say the interview is mostly about motivation (e.g. why Accenture, why this division, why this specific position etc.) plus some other questions to gain insight about the candidate.

Interview Questions

• How would others describe you?
      If I have a team full of copies of yourself, what goes well and what can be improved?
      Salary indication?   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in October 2015.

Interview

For now I only had one interview (first one) which was technical. It was very pleasant and if you have any experience working I don't see how any of the questions can be too difficult.
    I am still waiting for my next interview, and then I will update the experience, though I expect it to be as pleasant as the first one.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me something about yourself.
      Explain what you did on that project that you mentioned.
      Would it be a problem for you to master new technologies?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in September 2015.

Interview

On campus MBA event led to an Initial conversation with recruiter and senior manager. A few emails and phone calls led to an initial phone interview with recruiter followed by a manager. Invitation to complete a capabilities test. Final 1:1 interview with senior manager.

Interview Questions

• Mostly based on interes towards digital strategy and innovation   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Almere (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Almere (Netherlands)) in August 2015.

Interview

First an inteligence test, followed by a skype interview, followed by a face to face interview. They are gonna ask you questions about your motivation and personal things to get a general feeling about you. They generally like ambitious people, with a feel to where they want to get to and that they can feel commitment possibilities. Suit up!

Interview Questions

• Do you know where you want to be in two years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate, as the first offer was good enough.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Groningen (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Groningen (Netherlands)) in March 2015.

Interview

You get contacted by a HR person, and an interview is scheduled. The first interview was done with an Associate Manager and a Senior Manager via teleconference, where typical motivation questions were asked. Then a second interview was scheduled personally with the AM and another team member. This interview was more oriented towards behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The whole process took me 3 weeks. At first, phone interview with HR and standard online tests, second round with your prospect manager and third, last one scheduled for the another day, with head of the department. Both of them took approximately 1 hour. After few days HR called with offer.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very Nice and Friendly Interview. All questions were expected. They check how confident and self motivated the candidate is. They also give you enough time think and answer the question.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation. Fixed salary as per accenture standards.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

You will have 1:1 interview with HR, will go through your background and to know your personality is it fit into the team as a consultant. Secondly, will with team manager, who will go through your technical skill test and to ask some questions.

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview was quite easy. The questions were mostly about soft skills and they gave enough room for explanation of the given answers. I had to wait a long time before they called me back.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to improve customer service at DHL, using new technologies?   Answer Question