Accenture Interview Questions in New Delhi, India | Glassdoor

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

received a call for interview , and Exam was,2 technical rounds and hr round. Wait time is high. Interview happened 1-1 but on screen . Interview will be like freshers interview.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

Worst management.. irresponsible HR.
    1st they shared me incorrect details for interview date.
    2nd Online test was based on back-end skills. Java and core java.

Lost opportunities with < for next 6months.

No response from recruiter team yet.
    Waste of time and money

Tech Arch Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

I have been called for 4th time and still there are no panel available , Every time coordinators makes some excuse after keep me waiting for 3-4 hours. Really its hard to understand the issue with the mindset of panel/Coordinators they are simply wasting candidate's time and doesn't bother to inform.

Gurgaon sector 21 tower 9 , Each one is frustrated because panel doesn't show up one time. recruiter calls to make sure we are there but not bother to make sure panel is present or not.

Doesn't understand that candidates are coming from a long distance and they keep them waiting for 3-5 hours before telling that panel is not there.

Really bad process hope they identify this issue with there panel and follow the time line given to candidate

Cloud Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Greater Noida (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview was of three rounds. First round was aptitude , after that results were sent to respective mail ids, than students who cleared aptitude were called for one on one Technical interview than were called for was HR.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Noida (India)).

Interview

Interview through campus. Interviewer interviewed in batch of 4 and asked random questions not related to programming like:
    - What do you know about the company
    - Which is your favourite movie.
    - Tell me about a time......

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company.   1 Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Interview

I had worst interview experience ever at Accenture gurgaon sector 21 office. One day prior only received call from HR to come next day in morning at sharp 9AM (that too weekday) as that was an urgent requirement to be closed in a day and panel not available next week :D. Although I reached there (Noida to Gurgaon 3 hours travel ) at 10:30 AM and I was waiting whole day (including 30-40 more candidates) for the interview round to start.

Also received a system generated email stating that you haven't appeared for interview although I was sitting at the interview location :P.

Finally !! They called me for registration around 3 PM. And for technical round around 5:45 PM where for initial 20 mins they were not able to set my interview on their portal saying it's a new portal that they on-boarded. They any how managed to conduct the call on portal but then also I waited over the call for interviewer to join till 6:30 PM, but no body joined from their panel. Although asking their HR team about my profile status for entire day I was not able to get a proper response even a single time. Finally I lost my patience and left the venue around 6:30 PM.

All the candidates who appeared with me on that day were facing same trouble. Even I came across many candidates who came their for 3-4th time for their final pending round. And every time after waiting for entire day their interview got rescheduled.

Just to conclude:
    HR management is very poor.
    Hiring process is not at all transparent and clear. Not expected from such a big organization.
    They don't respect someone's time.
    Even they don't bother in properly answering someone's concerns.
    Request you to check panel availability before asking a candidate to come.
    Also invite as many number of candidates which are manageable by your HR team in a day.

Automation QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview process contained 4 rounds. It was one day process. On the first day only 2 rounds held. For remaining rounds, they asked to come later
    1. Online Assessment test
    2. F2F round via video call
    3. HR round
    4. Managerial Round

Interview Questions

• Online test contains Multiple choice questions Mainly on Selenium Grid   Answer Question

Mulesoft Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

No Respect for individuals time.

To go into details:

Firstly, I was scheduled an interview , which got postponed for 2 weeks effecting my travel plans, then finally it got scheduled on a weekday ,so i have to take a leave in current organisation as the time for traveling and actual interview will take at least 6-8 hours. I had to travel for 2 hours, to reach the interview location and then after reaching there i was asked to reschedule my interview stating that the government id proofs are not valid. But, i am pretty sure the id cards that i submitted the Adhar and Pan card are valid,original and acceptable at every other place. I also tried showing digital id cards from Digikey which are considered to be original id proofs, but the Accenture team rejects those too.
    I would like to escalate this concee, i would like to request Accenture to value individuals time and their efforts , wasting their valuable time is not at all appreciated. Please and please try to respect individual time and their efforts.

R2R General Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview was quite good. Interview contains 3 rounds. First just basic intro with HR where do you work in past, expected salary, available for 24*7 and all etc easy ek dm. 2nd will be as Assessment test Computer based in which Questions will be asked from your Job background in my case First Segment was Journal Entries, Some theory questions and Questions related to Balance Sheet posting. Second segment was of Reasoning in which Sitting arrangement, syllogism etc etc were asked third was Questions related to MS-Excel and fourth was related to Essay writing minimum of 150 words on a topic (My Topic was "Today's People are more materialistic and less satisfied in comparison to previous generation". Then if you qualify the assessment test then they will call you for Manager Round (Technical Round). All the process will took 1 day

Interview Questions

• Manager round Questions.
      1. What is Debtor Reconciliation?
      2. What is BRS?
      3. What is Accrual? 3-4 situations given by interviewer related to that.
      4. Why BRS is prepared?
      and so on dont know some questions exactly beyond that they want to know other things like Interviewer asked me suppose in your team, your perspective is different related to a particular work and your team mate has different opinion then how will you mitigate this. Suppose you are wrong on that particular thing then, if your team mate is wrong then.. etc etc .
      Best of luck for your interview.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

Email writing to check the writing skills then HR round which was easy as they ask basic questions like background and education questions was also related to family and also about job responsibility after that there was manager round

Interview Questions

• Introduction and basic questions about accountancy and they ask basic questions like background and education questions was also related to family and also about job responsibility   Answer Question