Accenture Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Accenture Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Apr 14, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Florham Park, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

This interview process was pretty good. Applied and heard back a month later. Starts off with initial email confirming your date to come into the office. Once you get that date they tell you about a phone screening about roughly a week before. Once you do that the office is the "final round". Final round consists of 2 interviews with 2 managers. One is the case study, and the other is the closing interview. The case study is fairly straight forward, they send you a manual before on how to go about it so study it before you go and you should be fine. The closing interview is really chill and they basically see how you fit and what are you like speaking to people. Overall was a good process and wasn't hard interviews. REALLY excited to start mid July! (You pick your start date) also salary was okay I expected better but can't complain because the experience is going to be incredible!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I was referred to the company and a recruiter contacted me a few days after I had been referred. I had an initial phone screening where he explained the position and also the interview process. He told me that he would follow up with my by the end of the week. My referrer me told me that she got an email saying that her referral (me) seemed like a good fit and would receive an assessment soon. I waited all week for the assessment but it didn't come, and the recruiter who said he'd follow up with me by the end of the week never did. I got a generic rejection letter one week following the phone screening.

I'm not sure why they would tell me and my referrer different things. Honestly seems very unprofessional and unorganized of them. It was a pretty unpleasant experience.

SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Screening with recruiter, Phone interview with a product manager then recruiter calls to confirm that interviews were very successful and that a job offer will be expected. After pushing back for weeks, no offer was presented. Very bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions about the SAP ASAP methodology and best practices for some test case scenarios.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

First round is group interview, I went to their office in Shen Zhen. There are 4 candidates in a group interview, which lasted 1.5 h
    Second round is phone interview with PD, which lasted 20 minutes approximately

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The application process consists of 2 parts: Phone Interview and Final Round interview. The Final Round Interview was split into two parts: Behavioral and Case Study. The handbook they provide equips you to do well.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do I possess that would help Accenture to continue to excel?   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

4 rounds of interviews. 1st one was HR. 2nd one was Behavioral. 3rd was Technical, 4th was Personal. All of the rounds were over the phone. The last one was over web chat.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Very generic questions. Asked about experience in my work. Then asked about background. Final was a face to face where the manager with whom I never worked after beign selected, tried to lower the salary (though he was not authorized).

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to take lower salary than offered   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Went to an on-campus recruiting event and followed up with an application through my college's career website. First there was a behavioral interview then a second round with one case study, another behavioral, and a "fit" interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where something did not go according to plan and you had to correct it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screening, Technical round, case interview. Phone screening was 30 min which reviews the background. Got a call from HR for the conformation of the 2nd round which includes 45 mins of technical interview and was asked lots of question on my previous experience general interview question like your strengths and weakness .following 45 mins of case interview.

Interview Questions

• 45 min on technical round Question on previous experience, time when you failed and how did you managed to come out of the situation,strengths and weakness.45 min case interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took around 4 weeks. I had a phone interview that lasted one hour. It was mostly just going over my resume and asking some behavioral questions. The recruiter got back to me two weeks later.