Accenture Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.9

235 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

They basically said everything I needed to hear in terms of what the job would be so that I accepted the offer. After I got in, they started changing the working conditions and everything they had said during the interviews about what the project or the people I would work with was like was not the truth. Some of the questions during the interview (one listed below) give the impression that there is a lot of improvising once you're in.

Interview Questions

• Would you (if needed, not that it happens) feel comfortable switching between roles?   Answer Question

Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

I went through the Accenture Veteran Technology Training Program for military with 4+ years exp. You do the whole program through Udacity online. You have to do 5 projects to get an interview with Accenture. I ended up doing all 10 projects & received a certificate. About 2 weeks later, I got a call from the Atlanta location & went thru 2 interviews. The technical interview was easy. Basic questions over programming & describing the projects. Campus interview went extremely well. They tell you about what the position is about and I asked a lot of question. Recruiter called next day and submitted an offer request. While waiting for a call, I had an interview with the Tampa location. Fairly easy interview. Manager went over what I'm going to expect in the position & doesn't expect me to know a lot of things they work on because they'll come with training. Few days later, recruiter told me they didn't select me and about 2 weeks later, she called me again and said the Atlanta location ended up not hiring. She then submitted me for Nashville and haven't heard anything and it's been 2 months. Kind of felt like they do a lot of fake recruiting. I went thru there program, two location interviews, interviewers didn't expect me to have any experience besides the program to not get selected & recruiter went ghost. Overall, company is great, but process was lagging.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Got into process through networking contact. Met a few partners who were very sharp. Interviews were conversational, trying to understand my experiences and where I could help most.

Interview Questions

• Several questions were "Tell me about a time when...." questions.   Answer Question

Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Extremely well coordinated by Talent Acquisition. Interviewed by 3 white men. Hiring manager never looked at my resume or profile prior to the interview. Sat across from a partner meeting which about 40 people attended -- at least 70% white men. Reason I was given for not proceeding was because I was weak in what every boss and employer has told me is my strength. 'Nuf said. Ok that I wouldn't fit with this culture, but Accenture has MANY divisions, and perhaps this culture isn't pervasive in other groups. The interview was not in NY, but did not put correct city so I wouldn't be identified and hurt future prospects.

Interview Questions

• Give examples of how you are strategic. Tell us what approach you would take with XX client.   1 Answer

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The first round was a written test conducted by AMCAT and the questionary level was pretty good. This test consists of the sub division of quant logical and verbal. Need some patience in attempting the verbal
     Second round was a interview which includes both technical and personal. That was group interview. 5 members will be interviewed at once. The probability will be 2-3 out 5

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview #1: Head hunter
    Interview #2: Internal Recruiter
    Interview #3: Situational
    Interview #4: Skills

Very slow moving interview process with a lot of delay between each interview. Interviews 1 thru 3 were with bright, engaging, intelligent people. Always ask the recruiter about the background of the next person interviewing you, especially if they do not have a LinkedIn profile.

Interview Questions

• Situational Interview Question: How did you build a strong relationship with a stakeholder?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Simple interview and was interesting.Interviewer asked only basic questions on Bpo sector and questions from resume.Easily any one can crack the interview if you have a good communication skills.Hiring manager was good throughout the interview process.

Learning and Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied and 2 weeks later I had a phone call with the recruiter where I was asked basic screening questions. That was then followed by a video interview with an Accenture employee that works at the client office. The next round I had a video interview with someone in India. The final interview was in person with the client's team. Everything moved fairly quickly.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview was scheduled for a certain day and no one called me. After multiple follow-ups it was rescheduled to another day and the interviewer called me 15 minutes late. Interview was generic and asked about what I do in my current role. Feedback provided was not helpful as it dint had any correlation to the interview. I would have appreciated a honest and straight forward feedback.

Interview Questions

• What is the life of a Consultant   1 Answer

Security Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Similar to other people's experiences with the general consulting analyst interview. First one is HR, goes for about 10 minutes, second is with an SM usually 2 weeks later, just talk about your experiences, it isn't too hard, and then about 4 weeks later I was flown out to NYC for a behavioral + a case. For the case you don't need to get hard numbers, but your solution should logically make sense. Definitley threw me for a loop, and also had nothing to do with security. About a month later they came back with a very good offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at accenture, and why specifically as a XYZ consulting analyst?   1 Answer