Accenture Interview Questions in Newcastle upon Tyne, England | Glassdoor

2.5

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)).

Interview

HR telephone interview basic and easy to get through, asked majority of behaviour based questions with experience background. Second round is technical test, quite difficult but can be done in your own time online. Final face to face with Capability manager. Then long wait to get a call and see if yo made it through or not.

Interview Questions

• Competitive question with some basic work behavior and mix of technical questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase. they will offer you salary and grade, so basically take it or leave it.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Friendly environment, had a group exercise followed by a competency based interview. They are looking for individuals who work well in teams and can multitask. Just be relaxed and confident.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview. Applied online, I was called back and given a telephone interview, I was then called back again by someone senior and given another telephone interview, I was then advised I had the job. I started work within a few days. I had to take all documentation with me on the first day of work to show I was eligible to work in the UK

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had telephone interview (HR) after applying the job, next week invited for F2f interview at NDC

later mentioned that there will be a technical round which set week after and got reply day after.

Software Engineer Graduate Interview

Application

Interview

It was for all women, to encourage women in engineering.
    The whole day was extremely enjoyable. Starting with any question and information about the business, then you had the chance to talk to current employees. After lunch a small presenation to a small group about your interested was carried out, then a simple, easy competency interview.

After this a group exercise was to be completed, it's important that somebody keeps an eye on the time and tasks are broken up.

Interview Questions

• All simple competency question, nothing technical.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

the interview was ok, a standard one really. basically the assessment centre had a two-part group exercise and two interviews one with the HR people and the other one with the technology people.
    HR interview was a short one where they ask you about the job responsibility and what to expect in the first few months and the process of accepting the offer and starting the job. Technical interview was competency and question about skills mentioned in the cv

Interview Questions

• competency based questions, they give you in advance most of what to expect, then one or two question on the spot   Answer Question

Computer Specialist/Testing and Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through Accenture website, after 1 week got calls from HR Team discussed about experiences, and interview process later she asked me very basic competitive questions like why should we hire you? what makes you to apply for Accenture? what is your current rate and how much you are expecting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences, What is the challenging situation you faced, what is your strength, Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Video Interview (Prerecorded-questions)
    Assessment Centre (Team evaluation + One-to-one)

Throughout the entire process, no details are requested regarding technical skills nor experiences. As a software engineer, that should throw immediate red flags, as many who got through recruitment were relatively incapable at filling the role.

Interview Questions

• Personal experiences regarding team experiences.
      Nothing technical was asked. (Very concerning for a technical role)   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

1) telephonic interview
         It's very cool, questions related to ur experience and achievements, she was very friendly ).
    2) technical test
        iKM Java 6 test its bit tough, don't wirry abt the timings, accuracy is more important. Don't skip the answers unless u r not completely unaware of it. Read SCJP6 book by kaithy Sierra.)
    3) Personal interview :
    It's a face to face interview in NewCastle (in few days..)

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within 2 weeks asking to take part in a telephone interview the following week. This was more asking a few different situations ive been in and got around them and also queries on my experience.

This was then followed 2 weeks later by an invite to a face to face interview the following week.

Attended and was interviewed by 3 people. One a manager, another who works on the similar role and another who was an expert in the area of business along as known knowledge of the HR benefits.

I was asked questions firstly about what i knew about the company so its vital like any interview to do your homework and know a couple of case studies. Springing up a few facts and figures went down brilliantly and was then asked more about my experience and knowledge.

I was contacted the next day and offered the position which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Accenture?   1 Answer
    • Do you know of any previous Case Studies Accenture's worked with?   1 Answer