Accenture Interview Questions in Nigeria | Glassdoor

Accenture Interview Questions in Nigeria

Updated Nov 29, 2016

3.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Lagos (Nigeria)) in May 2016.

Interview

Two steps: 1)General HR questions
    2) case study- which is emailed to you and then you are asked questions and a big part of that involved walking through your decision making processes and explaining the reasons for which you came to the conclusions that you came to

Altogether it was 30 minutes, fifteen on each part

Interview Questions

• Who are Accenture's competition?
      What projects are you aware that we are currently working on?
      Answer Question

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Lagos (Nigeria)) in July 2015.

Interview

It's a five stage recruitment process. After the online application was completed, and you're successful, you'll be shortlisted for a test. If you pass the test, you'll be scheduled for a one on one interview with an HR representative of the company. Then following that is an interview with a consultant (an interviewer-led case interview). If you emerge successful, (on the same day most likely) you'll have another interview with a senior consultant or manager; which is only about your skills, experience and where you'll fit in the company. The final stage could be an interview with the country managing director (which could be overlooked) before getting an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about us? Who is an analyst? Have you been applying to other companies? In what area of the company would you like to work?   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Lagos (Nigeria)) in April 2015.

Interview

There were two stages. The first stage was an assessment test. It was mostly verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning questions. The second stage was the face-to-face interview. I made it to the second round of interviews. The first was mostly fit and behavioral questions asked. The second was similar. The second round was with a technology consultant. She only asked behavioural questions.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Lagos (Nigeria)) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied for an internship with Accenture through my school's Career Services. After a successful application, I was invited to take an Aptitude test, which was Qualitative and Quantitative. There were about 30 questions to answer under 20 minutes or less, I do not really recall. I passed the test and was later called back for an interview where I was asked traditional interview questions as well as a lot of behavioral questions. The personnel conducting the interview included the HR personnel whom I had been in contact with, as well as two managers who came in at the last round of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell us about a time you experienced conflict in a team? How did you resolve it?   Answer Question