Accenture Interview Questions in Paris, France | Glassdoor

2.9

110 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in February 2017.

Interview

After the selection of my profile in a forum, they sent me an email for an appointment fixed for one moth later. It was a recruitment day that lasted from 8:30 to 14:00.
    Phase 0: presentation of Accenture. Croissant + coffee

Phase 1: Solution of a case study in teams of 6 (they want to see how people "assume the different roles" in group)
    The task was to act as if we were an Accenture team and make a commercial proposition for our client: a french company that has a joint venture in china and have problems of communication. It was asked also which KPI to use.
    We were given time for completing sub-phases of the project like 2 min for choosing with the group which questions to ask, other time for an initial proposition and more for doing and then presenting a ppt presentation.

Phase 2: Serious game at the computer.
    You were a consultant that has to help a company that sells mobiles phones getting into the market of used mobiles phones. Identify the priorities of the plan for the market entry and reorganization of the company. The plan was then divided in three phases and you should put in each the relative actions taken from a list. Say which things have more impact in each function of the organization, etc. Write an email to you superior to inform him about a meeting they displayed in a video.

Phase 3: interview with 2 managers

Answer within one week.

Interview Questions

• Q1: Present yourself and your experiences.

Q2: why Accenture? (say this part in English)
      They want to be sure that you will stay working with them at the end of the stage.

Q3: for which position are you applying. Say what you don't want to do. For example, I didn't want to work as a SAP consultant.   1 Answer

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in December 2015.

Interview

-A 30 min interview with a manager. Basically, checking your background
    -Two case studies: a serious game and a group case study
    -Final interview with the MD. Testing your motivation for joining the company

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)).

Interview

2 Interviews :
    Human Resources : General HR questions
    + Senior Manager in the area I wanted to work in + Managing Director to assess my motivation and my fit to this specific organization

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online after an university presentation. They first invited me for a group interview, then a face to face int in Accenture HQ. The group interview was easy, but the face-to-face was a little bit too technical for me.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences, strengths and weaknesses of Accenture.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

1. Career fair at my school where I got a really short interview (5-10min) with an HR about my experience.
    2. Got an invitation to an assessment center two weeks later for a full morning (3h).
    3. At the assessment morning, there were 20 applicants:
    3.1. 30min breakfast
    3.2. 30min presentation of Accenture by a Senior Consultant
    3.3. 30min Serious Game
    3.4. 30min interview with a Consultant (Manager)
    4. Got a positive answer two weeks later

Interview Questions

• Mainly description of my experience. NB, always describe with a STAR framework (Situation, Task, Achievement, Result)   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through a current employee. I was invited to an assessment center which was in two parts : One motivation meeting and a "serious game". It was supposed to evaluate our analysis and writing skills plus check if we knew the basics of projects management.

Technology Consulting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in April 2014.

Interview

Recommended by an internal employee, the process took a dreadful 6 month, from HR call, to HR meeting on site, to manager interview and final round.
    They made me wait 6 month to do the final interview and final offered either to go work in another city or either to cross fingers and see if any position would free up in the current office I applied to: end result, no offer, wasted my time and money.
    I never seen such a disinterested HR who I had to call back every 2 weeks to get things moving.

Interview Questions

• Usual fit questions based on your CV nothing out of the ordinary.
      No case study, no brain teaser   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in April 2014.

Interview

One day interview.
    Morning: Online business case. On site client meeting, you are an employee arouand a table and has to choose between multiple answer to question. Since it is done, the machine analyze your responses and send it to the manager. Then the manager come to you with feedbacks. A feedback is never bad, always to be improved.
    Afternoon: one to one interview. Basic interview, switch between english and french.
    Advice >> be yourself

Interview Questions

• how do you react when you are stressed   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in January 2012.

Interview

I had a direct interview following the resume. I had to describe my experience and the skills I acquired. Then I had a presentation on a topic of my choice with another manager. French is my first language and I had to do the presentation in English. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• One question I remenber is : Your understanding of service to Clients.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in January 2011.

Interview

I did some tests on paper then I spoke to a recruiter. It's quite easy to have a internship at Accenture Paris. Now things have a little bit changed : the test is on a computer.