Accenture Interview Questions in Paris, France | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.9

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in December 2015.

Interview

-A 30 min interview with a manager. Basically, checking your background
    -Two case studies: a serious game and a group case study
    -Final interview with the MD. Testing your motivation for joining the company

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)).

Interview

2 Interviews :
    Human Resources : General HR questions
    + Senior Manager in the area I wanted to work in + Managing Director to assess my motivation and my fit to this specific organization

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online after an university presentation. They first invited me for a group interview, then a face to face int in Accenture HQ. The group interview was easy, but the face-to-face was a little bit too technical for me.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences, strengths and weaknesses of Accenture.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

1. Career fair at my school where I got a really short interview (5-10min) with an HR about my experience.
    2. Got an invitation to an assessment center two weeks later for a full morning (3h).
    3. At the assessment morning, there were 20 applicants:
    3.1. 30min breakfast
    3.2. 30min presentation of Accenture by a Senior Consultant
    3.3. 30min Serious Game
    3.4. 30min interview with a Consultant (Manager)
    4. Got a positive answer two weeks later

Interview Questions

• Mainly description of my experience. NB, always describe with a STAR framework (Situation, Task, Achievement, Result)   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through a current employee. I was invited to an assessment center which was in two parts : One motivation meeting and a "serious game". It was supposed to evaluate our analysis and writing skills plus check if we knew the basics of projects management.

Technology Consulting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in April 2014.

Interview

Recommended by an internal employee, the process took a dreadful 6 month, from HR call, to HR meeting on site, to manager interview and final round.
    They made me wait 6 month to do the final interview and final offered either to go work in another city or either to cross fingers and see if any position would free up in the current office I applied to: end result, no offer, wasted my time and money.
    I never seen such a disinterested HR who I had to call back every 2 weeks to get things moving.

Interview Questions

• Usual fit questions based on your CV nothing out of the ordinary.
      No case study, no brain teaser
      Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in January 2012.

Interview

I had a direct interview following the resume. I had to describe my experience and the skills I acquired. Then I had a presentation on a topic of my choice with another manager. French is my first language and I had to do the presentation in English. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• One question I remenber is : Your understanding of service to Clients.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in January 2011.

Interview

I did some tests on paper then I spoke to a recruiter. It's quite easy to have a internship at Accenture Paris. Now things have a little bit changed : the test is on a computer.

Consultant Junior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)).

Interview

Session de recrutement classique aux locaux d'Acenture à Paris :
    - Présentation de l'entreprise par un Executive Director
    - Entretien individuel de 45 minutes, que des questions classiques
    - Serious game sur PC (mises en situation dans un projet fictif) d'une heure
    - Etude de cas collective d'une heure où des managers d'Accenture jouent le rôle de clients

analyste stratégique Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)).

Interview

CV + Lettre de motivation. Short listé. 3 entretiens: Le premier par téléphone, le second avec un membre de l'équipe Accenture Research et un RH (axé parcours et motivation). Le troisième avec le lead manager Research Analysis (Etudes de cas et culture d'entreprise).

Retour du RH sur la décision finale: Malgré d'excellentes réponses aux études de cas et une pensée claire et structurée, nous avons choisi de retenir un autre candidat (parmi les 3 de la short liste). Nous avons jugé au regard de votre profil que vous étiez peut être trop autonome et indépendant dans votre manière de travailler, pour un poste qui exige une réelle adaptabilité au travail en équipe".

Interview Questions

• Qu'attendez vous d'un manager ?   1 Answer