Accenture Interview Questions in Philippines | Glassdoor

Accenture Interview Questions in Philippines

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.7

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

skills and closing interview were very detailed/specific to the role
    the interview took around 45-60 minutes
    interviewer did a quick recap before closing the call; also provided next step of the process

Interview Questions

• discuss a specific project you have handled that greatly impacted operations   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

I was advised it would be faster to walk-in, so I did. There's a written and oral test in English. Written test is a fairly standard English test with essay/letter writing. The oral test was just a conversation in English. We discussed recent events. Afterwards, you'll be interviewed in person and over the phone. Finished the process and signed the contract within the day.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this company?   1 Answer

ASE Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Exam will take place first then the language assessment then the hr interview. It was easy and the hr is very accomodating and will make you feel at ease. Just be yourself and answer the questions to the best of your ability.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Cebu City (Philippines)) in June 2017.

Interview

first, you need to take the online exam. after you pass it is the language assessment wherein you'll have a test through phone. it is more like testing your listening skills, you got to talk to a bot, just follow instructions carefully. Next, if you pass both the online and language assessment is the HR interview. some typical HR questions are asked like your background, strengths and weaknesses, and so on. Then lastly, the job offer. Basically, they'll just tell you to wait for them to contact you for your job offer and stuff. In my case, I wait about 2 weeks for my job offer. During the job offer, that's when you sign contract to them, they'll also have some discussions about benefits, guidelines, commencement date, salary, policies and stuff. Also the requirements upon employment will be tackled here.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in June 2017.

Interview

First , I login into PC to create an account for the application, after several hours of waiting I took the exam . It consisted of English and IQ test.After taking the test, I waited for severals hours again , it was already 8pm and only few applicants were left.I kept on asking the front desk regarding my application status, and what to do next but they keep saying to wait for my name to be called.I spent the whole day there,and requested to reschedule my interview.after one week, accenture called me for an interview so I went as scheduled.But to my dismay, I waited the whole day . It was only interviewed around 5pm. My schedule was 11am

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in May 2017.

Interview

1.Register Online - The receptionist will call your name then go to desktop.
    2.Online Exam with time limit. - After a while , you need to proceed to testing area for exam.
    3.Language Assessment - If you pass, then a you will proceed to this one.
    4.Interview
    5.Job Offer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in May 2017.

Interview

So, I've applied at ACN for the position of ASE as a walk in applicant. Here are the process you'll encounter.
    1. Log through the guard. Show your ID (Valid ID).
    2. Give your resume at the HR. Then in return they'll give you a form. Fill up the required info.
    3. You'll have to create an online profile.
    4. You'll have take an online exam.
    5. You'll be having an assessment regarding your communication skills (Through Phone).
    6. HR Interview.
    7. Tech Interview, then JO.

*You might experience a queue based on the number of applicants... Might take a whole day.

*If you fail any of the above process, they will tell you immediately.

*They might reschedule your interviews.

*I'm still waiting for them to call me about the Interview...

Transaction Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)).

Interview

First exam, english, math and analogy set then HR interview. I was asked to keep my windows open and after almost 1 week, the hr called me through phone and invite me at the recruitment site. I dont know that he will give me the job offer and contract already.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself five years from now?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cubao (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Cubao (Philippines)) in April 2017.

Interview

First you will register your profile on their computer and then you will do an examination about english grammar, basic mathematics and algorithm. after that they will tell you if you passed the exam or not. then after you passed the exam you will be for interview.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Name a time you were faced with challenge at school or in the workplace. What was the challenge and how did you handle the situation. Name a time you were faced with challenge at school or in the workplace. What was the challenge and how did you handle the situation.