Accenture SAP Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture SAP Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

1) I got a call from a Accenture recruiter for pre-screening and everything went great, the recruiter to scheduled my Technical phone interview with a Senior Manager immediately. 2) Phone interview-Interviewed with Senior Manager 2 days after and he was really nice and he asked basic Technical questions and what's on your resume. I got a call 2 days after from the recruiter, they were moving forward with the next round with the MD. 3) Digital Interview considered as Face to face. I was both behavioral and technical questions, last for 40mins.

I heard back from the recruiter that they wanted me on board. I was given a verbal offer there and I was told I should see email from HireRight and official offer in the mail. But guess what the recruiter called me 2 days after and he said they were no longer extending the offer anymore because the hiring manager didn't have any position available anymore or he didn't need any consultant at the moment.

I was stunned and asked why you would extend verbal offer and give a start date etc.. There are disappointment.

Interview Questions

• It was basically your resume experience
    Discussion on specific projects you've worked on
    Hands on configuration questions.
    Why you want to work for Accenture
    Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

It was good. One technical one HR and one managerial. All was awesome. HR are very cooperative. Pay structure is very good. All you need is good communication and marketing skills.

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

Interview

It was phone interview for SAP job in Midwest with very little travel. The job responsibility included functional, technical and coordination with offshore resources. It was a lead role and had high visibility due to nature of SAP dependency. Interviewers were senior people. They were very professional and followed all norms of interview.

Interview Questions

• What skills is your weakness.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

Planned approach on multiple rounds of interview on analytical, situational, HR, technical and management discussion.
    Not difficult but detailed discussion on my experience off my resume and interviewers were easy to talk.

Interview Questions

• I didn't get any difficult questions though situational discussion was something I was not aware off ahead of time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minimal.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It is too late the response is also too late totally disappointed The interviewer is also not taken call as per schedule and the HR is not responding for 10 days after that she responding you have shortlisted bla bla.....................

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First round Skype call technical second round managerial face to face at Accenture campus..the hr was very rude..I cleared all rounds but they didn't give time to submit the documents.when I submitted all documents in 2 days time they said the position was closed

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2016.

Interview

3 phases.
    2 was face to face interview
    1 was via tele-conferenec

The process from start to finished for all 3 interview took about 2 months. The main interviewer with was constantly busy and the interview had to be postponed several times because of this.

Interview Questions

• List down the challenges in your work and how you overcome it   2 Answers

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Kolkata (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I am an experienced candidate in SAP.. the whole process of accenture is too lengthy and time consuming. The first round was technical then HR was done on the same day for me. The HR said would be having a managerial round after the HR. The managerial did not happen yet. Am waiting for the managerial round and offer dispatch.

Interview Questions

• Questions were all related to skills mentioned on cv.   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Madrid (Spain)) in January 2016.

Interview

I made 4 phone interviewa, with differents persons during 2 months. At first i didnt thing i will pass any interview, but the keep calling me, until the last interview, where they didn´t hire me, but they left an open door, just in case they need me.

Interview Questions

• The questions were, what is the best thing and worst thing you did in your job?Why do you want to change of company?Tell me some transactions of SAP that you use to?What kind of projects do you work for?   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Zürich (Switzerland)).

Interview

The overall process is very long, recruiter only contacted after 3 weeks to schedule initial interview. The 2nd interview was scheduled only about 2 months after.
    Recruiters are very polite and give you personal call to update on process, which is indeed a rare thing nowadays.
    However background interview went rather wrong. We spoke about an hour with a recruiter, discussing many aspects of my career and at first I had a positive impression about it. Though I had a feeling that interviewer barely read my CV and was somewhat a little tired.
    However I was contacted by the HR later and they explained that my profile is not technical but rather project management and team leading, but they really require a technical specialist, so they cannot offer me that position.
    I was so confused by this statement that I couldn't really come with a proper answer at once.
    As a little background, I am indeed a technical SAP implementation and support consultant, with solid ABAP development experience, SQL and non SAP development experience in the past. This is very clearly written in my CV and I did explained it to the "technical" interviewer. I do have some team lead and project management experience, just because I have nearly 10 years in IT, but project management really is not my major.
    Would you say to SAP / ABAP developer that he is not technical? Perhaps if you didn't read a CV and didn't try to hear a candidate.

I am very much embarrassed that such known consulting company can have such an unprofessional approach to interview people. As this is definitely negative experience for me.

Interview Questions

• Just "tell about yourself" sort of questions. No technical questions, which is also weird for technical position.   Answer Question