Accenture Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was a review of my background, why I was looking for another role, and what the new company could offer by way of role and responsibility.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be part of this company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2010.

Interview

The initial interview begins with a phone call from HR. If you are able to pass the first test then the hiring manager is your second phone interview. Both phone interviews last at least 30 minutes. I belive you get a good feeling for how your interview is going by the end. You are then asked to go onsite for a panel interview. There are at least 3 interviews over a 4 hours period. The questions are detailed and get straight to the point of what you are supposed to do. This office interview gives the candidate a chance to see the Accenture office and hear feel the culture. Very nice environement and hard working people.

Interview Questions

• Explain the sales process you would go through and the strategy used to make a sale. Be specific.   Answer Question