Accenture Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX | Glassdoor

Updated May 2, 2017

2.6

Infra Tech Support Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Preliminary phone interview and then scheduled an in-person interview. The interview was lengthy, but goes in-depth for the person's system administration experience. Portray confidence and knowledge, excitement to learn new systems, and help the team. Show that you are willing to go above and beyond.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself and your experience.   1 Answer
    • What type of system administration have you done?   1 Answer
    • Go in-depth for Windows and other OS administration tasks   1 Answer

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

They asked me about my previous experiences, if I have managed teams, the size of the teams, if I worked with on-shore offshore model.

If you have experience doing automation, functional, regression, backend etc..

Provide examples of challenges you have in previous projects and how you resolve them.

Also they asked me if I now SQL because it may be need it for the project.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is a Test Strategy document?   1 Answer
    • 2. What is a Test Case?   1 Answer
    • 3. What is a Traceability Matrix?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate much because they bring me from Monterrey Mexico.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

The hiring process was smooth. I went through two different people. The first individual asked me to solve a basic variable and had some brain teasers mixed in. He also asked about some examples where I led other people. The interview process entailed answering an online questionnaire (background check), speaking with the recruiter, then going face to face with the two previously mentioned personnel.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you know about Accenture?   1 Answer

Entry Level Infra Tech Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I got an interview from Accenture after talking with them at a career fair. The firs interview happened about a week later on campus and was incredibly easy. Basic questions about my resume, why I wanted to work there, what I knew about the company. About 2 weeks later I had my second and third interviews back to back. Same basic easy questions some technical some behavioral, and more questions about my resume and technical projects.

Interview Questions

• What are the 7 layers of the OSI model?
      What is a MAC address?
      What factors affect the performance of a network?
      What is a protocol?
      Define bandwidth and Latency
      Which layers are user supported and network supported?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What do you think separates us from our competitors?
      Are you willing to continue learning and getting certifications for the job
      1 Answer

The pay was too low 43,000 a year

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a "first screening" interview over the phone. The HR asked about my experience and desired salary. I was asked to show some of my work. I was glad I prepared a portfolio (paper) because I was not allowed to use my computer there, and there was no computers available in the room.

Interview Questions

• What I knew about the company.
      My expectations about the position, what I will be doing
      One example that shows management experience
      Answer Question

Business Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Went through two rounds of interviews. The first was on the phone and the second was in the office with the Manager and some team members. The questions were typical interview questions and were not difficult. The interview process only lasted about two days, not including the time between the interviews, which may have been a couple of days. The experience overall was good.

Mortgage Claims Processor/Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Brief and only asked 3-4 questions. Experience is not of any concern because of the high turn over in that specific project. I received an offer within an hour of leaving my interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle frequent policy change?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for $13 as they low balled and offered $12. I received the $13 I asked for.

Entry Level Infra Tech Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

During the phone interview, the recruiter described the job and asked very general questions. I felt like she was fishing for more information so I started to just give the usual answers that most companies request. I was then instructed to take a programming assessment. The recruiter told me that very little programming knowledge was needed. She was wrong. I did not pass the assessment because I was not prepared. I would advise brushing up on those common programming language rules. I did not Google the answers because I was told there would be a second assessment in person later in the process.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter went over the job description and asked if I would be able to perform those tasks. There were no direct questions asked. I inserted the typical information about myself during the job description. Example: when she read the description, I would give examples of how I handle a similar process at my previous job.   Answer Question

Entry Level SAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Day began with some kind of Orientation, welcome to Accenture-this is what we do type of event. Followed by 2 one-on-one interviews with a manager from the department they were interviewing me for and the other with the technical instructor of the internal bootcamp for that department. Spoke to Accenture recruiter about one position and bootcamp, got to the interview and found out that it would not be for the role previously discussed. Possible flag number 1. Had interviewer number 2 curse about 4 times during my interview, hmmm ok, if that's what you want to do. Possible flag number 2.

Get an email from prescreen security team to clarify a response on my security questionnaire, do so and received a call 20 minutes after I sent the response email, from the recruiter I had been dealing with since my application process began. She wanted to extend a verbal offer for the job they had interviewed me for on Friday. And here's where things get real. She leads into the offer by saying the salary is a little bit lower than what we discussed since you do not have a degree. First thing to note is a degree is not required, nor did I state I had a BA, nor is it anywhere on my resume when the job description and salary were first given. To make this long story shorter, the job offer extended had a lower salary by $5000, surprise!!!

To say I was not happy would be an understatement. She responded to my silence by asking was that too low, I told her it definitely was and that I would consider my options and respond to her by my 2 week deadline. Potentially the biggest flag of them all.

Case in point Accenture, don't quote people one salary at the beginning of the process, have them use their time preparing and interviewing not to mention the commute, then make $5000 disappear from the salary offer like Houdini and offer some lame never before mentioned excuse for why the salary is magically lower. Classic bait and switch, huge waste of time.

Interview Questions

• None of my interview questions were hard at all.

Why do you want to work at Accenture?
      Answer Question

I have not yet accepted nor declined the offer. I will weigh my options and make my final decision once HR extends my official offer via email in a week.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online at their career site. A recruiter contacted me after about a week. She setup an initial phone screen interview then setup another phone interview, mostly technical. Then after that the recruiter setup a final face to face interview.