Accenture Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX | Glassdoor

2.6

48 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Infra Tech Support Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Preliminary phone interview and then scheduled an in-person interview. The interview was lengthy, but goes in-depth for the person's system administration experience. Portray confidence and knowledge, excitement to learn new systems, and help the team. Show that you are willing to go above and beyond.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself and your experience.   1 Answer
    • What type of system administration have you done?   1 Answer
    • Go in-depth for Windows and other OS administration tasks   1 Answer

Entry Level Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

structured like most fortune 500 companies. Recruiter initial screening. They have a ceiling of 50k on offer. They will not negotiate too much further if you turn it down. It is there for you to gain experience and move on to other companies with credential. I have seen many employees move on. Only one that last long is the ones that move up.

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

They asked me about my previous experiences, if I have managed teams, the size of the teams, if I worked with on-shore offshore model.

If you have experience doing automation, functional, regression, backend etc..

Provide examples of challenges you have in previous projects and how you resolve them.

Also they asked me if I now SQL because it may be need it for the project.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is a Test Strategy document?   1 Answer
    • 2. What is a Test Case?   1 Answer
    • 3. What is a Traceability Matrix?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate much because they bring me from Monterrey Mexico.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

The hiring process was smooth. I went through two different people. The first individual asked me to solve a basic variable and had some brain teasers mixed in. He also asked about some examples where I led other people. The interview process entailed answering an online questionnaire (background check), speaking with the recruiter, then going face to face with the two previously mentioned personnel.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you know about Accenture?   1 Answer

Entry Level Infra Tech Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I got an interview from Accenture after talking with them at a career fair. The firs interview happened about a week later on campus and was incredibly easy. Basic questions about my resume, why I wanted to work there, what I knew about the company. About 2 weeks later I had my second and third interviews back to back. Same basic easy questions some technical some behavioral, and more questions about my resume and technical projects.

Interview Questions

• What are the 7 layers of the OSI model?
      What is a MAC address?
      What factors affect the performance of a network?
      What is a protocol?
      Define bandwidth and Latency
      Which layers are user supported and network supported?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What do you think separates us from our competitors?
      Are you willing to continue learning and getting certifications for the job   1 Answer

The pay was too low 43,000 a year

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a "first screening" interview over the phone. The HR asked about my experience and desired salary. I was asked to show some of my work. I was glad I prepared a portfolio (paper) because I was not allowed to use my computer there, and there was no computers available in the room.

Interview Questions

• What I knew about the company.
      My expectations about the position, what I will be doing
      One example that shows management experience   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process took unreasonably long (friend who applied 3 months after me got hired before me). Had an initial on campus interview by an HR rep. Asked basic questions nothing too technical. 2nd round had 2 interviews, technical and behavioral. Technical was easy, they asked some of the regular technical questions that you can find by googling how to pass technical interviews (note even the hard questions either). Behavioral was like any other one.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Code a sorting algorithm.
      Primitive data types?
      Polymorphous, inheritance.   Answer Question

Business Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Went through two rounds of interviews. The first was on the phone and the second was in the office with the Manager and some team members. The questions were typical interview questions and were not difficult. The interview process only lasted about two days, not including the time between the interviews, which may have been a couple of days. The experience overall was good.

Mortgage Claims Processor/Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Brief and only asked 3-4 questions. Experience is not of any concern because of the high turn over in that specific project. I received an offer within an hour of leaving my interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle frequent policy change?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for $13 as they low balled and offered $12. I received the $13 I asked for.

Entry Level Infra Tech Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

During the phone interview, the recruiter described the job and asked very general questions. I felt like she was fishing for more information so I started to just give the usual answers that most companies request. I was then instructed to take a programming assessment. The recruiter told me that very little programming knowledge was needed. She was wrong. I did not pass the assessment because I was not prepared. I would advise brushing up on those common programming language rules. I did not Google the answers because I was told there would be a second assessment in person later in the process.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter went over the job description and asked if I would be able to perform those tasks. There were no direct questions asked. I inserted the typical information about myself during the job description. Example: when she read the description, I would give examples of how I handle a similar process at my previous job.   Answer Question