Accenture Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

92 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Programmer Analyst - Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

First interview was through the phone. Second round is also through the phone. They didn't expect me to go in to their Santa Clara office. They give you information about the position and ask a series of questions.

Corporate Development and Transaction Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got a phone screen, then had an office visit. I met with 3 people at the office visit. They were very interested in fit. People were nice/not intimidating.

Corporate Development & Transaction services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Process took about 2 months; overall a great experience. Behavioral, technical, and a excel case interview. The phone screening was pretty basic, they just asked about what you do in your current role, how long you been there, how much do you expect to get paid. The entire in-person interview took about 4 hours, including the case. Be prepared to answer several follow up questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the role?   1 Answer

Payments Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Interviewed first by recruiter who was very nice and went over my basic skills on resume,then 2nd interview was done via video chat with team lead who asked a lot of questions about compliance experience and situational questions like "if an employee violates company privacy rules, what would you do?",final interview was on site with their client(not Accenture management) now this was very intense. They asked about all the roles on my resume, my prior experience that was relative to the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what an SAR is?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone screening interview, and then 2 interviews in person. The in person interviews were a case interview and a behavioral interview. The interviews were performed by managers and senior managers. I talked to 3 people in total.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

After the resume drop I was invited for a one hour first round interview. Between then time I found out and the interview, I was assigned a buddy that answered any questions I had. The whole interview was behavioral even though I expected a case and mainly consisted of me walking through each point on my resume. There were some situational questions at the end but ultimately pretty relaxed environment as the interviewer was relaxed. Thought I did well and was receiving good feedback from the interview as I answered questions but I guess not.

Consulting Interview

Application

Interview

First round interview on campus - behavioral. Very chill.
    Second round interviews in their SF office. One case, one behavioral. My case interviewer was sick or had allergies or something but he was incredibly sleepy/tired/boring. Somewhat unprofessional, but he seemed sick so maybe that explains it. Second interviewer was bright, intelligent, well accomplished (grad school, mechanical engineering, stanford), a bit cocky. He was much more engaging.

The case was different that the typical case-prep cases. No calculations, mostly logical deduction and organization. Not interview-led (not very conversational). You were given a sheet of paper with the details of the case, 10 minutes to analyze it and then provide your analysis and summarized takeaways.

You'll have to do a background check before starting work.
    Also they make you take a personality test.

Interview Questions

• - Time you had to implement something new
      - Time you had to learn something completely novel   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

4 different interviews that focused on various soft and hard skills. There were 3 phone screens that tested my skills and personality as well as a final in-person interview with two Managing Directors.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with a difficult co-worker. What did you do to work through your differences?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied through on campus recruiting to both Strategy and Management Consulting. My interview track was for Strategy.

First round was one case and one behavioral, 45 minutes each. Second round was the same.

Both cases were interviewee led, which made them difficult for me personally. They also didn't require much math at all, and calculations weren't much of a focus. In fact, I stumbled on the only math problem in the entire second round interview and still got the offer somehow.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email and asked to apply online for a specific position. Later, on the phone I asked how they had found my resume and was told that it was from Monster. I hadn't placed my resume on Monster and still haven't. Thought this was worth mentioning. I was then called by an employee of Accenture in Canada about the position I applied for in California and asked stereotypical placement questions that were not at all technical and then asked to complete an online test about Java. The information I was given was somewhat misleading. The link to a video about the test implied I would be asked to answer questions with a mic and a webcam, which were not at all utilized. Half of the questions were unrelated to Java but still technical. For example, typical Linux commands. All of the questions were multiple choice and individually timed. Each question was allotted about thirty seconds with a few longer questions getting slightly more time and a few others getting less. After completing a question you had as long as you desired to click the button to show the next question, which also starts the next timer. It took me about twenty minutes over all. After completing the test I confirmed via email that it was finished and then literally never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you willing to move to the job location?   1 Answer