Accenture Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 9, 2017

104 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Two rounds of interviewing:
         First round - 45 minute behavioral interview
    If invited back for round two:
         Second round - 45 minute behavioral interview with an additional 45 minute case study

Both rounds of interviews were onsite.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed to complete a project or task.   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst - Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

First interview was through the phone. Second round is also through the phone. They didn't expect me to go in to their Santa Clara office. They give you information about the position and ask a series of questions.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Oakland, CA).

Interview

The process was long, but the HR crew was very helpful and friendly. Accenture is a hard company to get in with so I was very thankful for the opportunity. However, after going through multiple steps it did not seem like my skills aligned to their needs.

Interview Questions

• How does your prior experience translate to what you can do on the job today?   1 Answer

Corporate Development and Transaction Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got a phone screen, then had an office visit. I met with 3 people at the office visit. They were very interested in fit. People were nice/not intimidating.

Corporate Development & Transaction services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Process took about 2 months; overall a great experience. Behavioral, technical, and a excel case interview. The phone screening was pretty basic, they just asked about what you do in your current role, how long you been there, how much do you expect to get paid. The entire in-person interview took about 4 hours, including the case. Be prepared to answer several follow up questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the role?   1 Answer

Payments Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Interviewed first by recruiter who was very nice and went over my basic skills on resume,then 2nd interview was done via video chat with team lead who asked a lot of questions about compliance experience and situational questions like "if an employee violates company privacy rules, what would you do?",final interview was on site with their client(not Accenture management) now this was very intense. They asked about all the roles on my resume, my prior experience that was relative to the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what an SAR is?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone screening interview, and then 2 interviews in person. The in person interviews were a case interview and a behavioral interview. The interviews were performed by managers and senior managers. I talked to 3 people in total.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

After the resume drop I was invited for a one hour first round interview. Between then time I found out and the interview, I was assigned a buddy that answered any questions I had. The whole interview was behavioral even though I expected a case and mainly consisted of me walking through each point on my resume. There were some situational questions at the end but ultimately pretty relaxed environment as the interviewer was relaxed. Thought I did well and was receiving good feedback from the interview as I answered questions but I guess not.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

The whole hiring process consisted of one phone interview of 30 minutes and two onsite interviews to review work samples from my portfolio and meet key team members with leadership positions within the group I was going to be part of. Dates and times were coordinated by Staff Agency.

Offices in Redwood City are modern with an entrepreneurial feeling. Most of the time empty since many people work from home. All kind of snacks, fruits and coffee available. People are friendly in general.

Interview Questions

• What are the design tools you use to create and communicate your design ideas?   1 Answer
    • Are you open to design criticism from different members of a project?   1 Answer
    • How flexible are you travel both domestic and international?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I got what I asked for in terms of compensation through the staff agency representing me for the position I applied. Be upfront with your salary expectations and travel availability.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Redwood City, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

There were three interviews. The first was an informal conversation with the recruiter to assess wether I should move on to the "technical interview". I write technical in quotes, because It was probably the least technical interview I've had and I don't say that in a bad way. I prepared like crazy, but was shocked that we had more of a conversation about past projects and choices I've made in those projects. I would defend or elaborate about what I do different. The third interview was an onsite interview with my manager and who seemed to be trying to get a feel for how I would get along with the rest of the team. We barely discussed code and after a small discussion and tour he made me a verbal offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do differently with [angular] app if you were building it now?   1 Answer