Accenture Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Accenture Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated May 2, 2017

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email and asked to apply online for a specific position. Later, on the phone I asked how they had found my resume and was told that it was from Monster. I hadn't placed my resume on Monster and still haven't. Thought this was worth mentioning. I was then called by an employee of Accenture in Canada about the position I applied for in California and asked stereotypical placement questions that were not at all technical and then asked to complete an online test about Java. The information I was given was somewhat misleading. The link to a video about the test implied I would be asked to answer questions with a mic and a webcam, which were not at all utilized. Half of the questions were unrelated to Java but still technical. For example, typical Linux commands. All of the questions were multiple choice and individually timed. Each question was allotted about thirty seconds with a few longer questions getting slightly more time and a few others getting less. After completing a question you had as long as you desired to click the button to show the next question, which also starts the next timer. It took me about twenty minutes over all. After completing the test I confirmed via email that it was finished and then literally never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you willing to move to the job location?   1 Answer

Javascript Diagnostics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Was referred by an employee. I sped through the interview process surprisingly fast.

3 rounds: 1 Behavioral, 1 Technical, 1 with MD

Received positive feedback from all 3 interviews at which point they put me through the background check while I waited for an offer. Days turned into weeks and weeks into months (2) and I finally got an email from the recruiter saying they were no longer hiring for the position.

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The interview process consisted of one 1-hour behavioral (first round) and two 45-min behavioral and case (second round). In general, the people were helpful and responsive. However, two of my interviewers for my second round interviewer seemed cold and distant.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work in a team to achieve a common goal.   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

There are two parts to the first assessment:
    first, An interview will be conducted via phone. You will be asked questions about your career focus and interest in Accenture, so be ready to talk about your activities, work experience and achievements.next, You will receive an email with a link to an online assessment that you will need to complete no later than 24 hours after your phone interview. this is a compilation of different question you feel suits you best.

after this If your skills and experience suit the position, they will move forward to the second assessment at an Accenture office for an in-person case and confirming interview. the applicant should be provided with more details as they progress through the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Berkeley, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Just went through First round interview. It was with a campus recruiter, one-on-one behavioral interview. Typical questions: Tell about yourself, a challenging situation, why Accenture. Overall a pleasant conversation. Not really sure how it went. Now I just have to complete a behavioral online assessment. Depending on how well you do in the interview and assessment, will decide if you move on to the next round.

Management Consulting Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Recruiter call, Hiring Manager Call. They recruiter was very nice and helpful. However, it became apparent that she was new to recruiting for this team and didn't know the scope of needs as well as I would have expected. She contacted me the day before the interview to inform me that the job specs had changed. She sent the updated job description the morning of my call. I learned that they wanted someone with a different level of experience than I had. Nothing I could have said in the interview would have gotten me further into the process. The hiring manager said the job specs didn't change. It sounded more like a communication breakdown that I couldn't have done well within.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to motivate teams to meet a unreasonable deadline.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Berkeley, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was through campus recruiting. Pretty straight forward. Had a phone call with an analyst the night before the interview. Was simply just a behavioral interview. He asked about my background and resume. Why I was interested in consulting; also asked why Accenture. As well, he shed some light on the fact that Accenture is a heavily tech based consulting firm.

Interview Questions

• Wanted me to discuss a time where I was in a group setting and I had to overcome obstacles.   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

First interview on campus was broken down into 30 min case/30 min behavioral with two different interviewers. Final interview occurred a week later at the office and consisted of one case plus a few behavioral questions. Tone of the interviews was very friendly and conversational. The final interview was scheduled for 1.5 hours and lasted only about half that time. The interview process itself was smooth, but many of the other new hires from my school and I did not receive our offers until almost two months later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement/negative experience with a boss.   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Interview

During my 1st interview, I walked through my resume. My interviewer didn't look up from his laptop the entirety of the interview and texted a few times - my assumption was that he was trying to distract me. My second interview was in the office and ran through basic behavioral questions a few scenarios.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Very simple and straightforward process. Even though I was not in the country for the interview, they managed to get it done using online resourced. A very simple interview with the interviewers being very friendly.There were total 3 stages- Screening call with the recruiter, Technical cum behavioral questions with a senior software engineer and finally there was an final behavioral interview with a MD. Overall very relaxed and straightforward process.

Interview Questions

• Gave a situation for designing a data model. Very simple though.
      Simple OOPS questions.
      Many behavioral questions about many different situations to access you as a team worker, problem solver, etc.
      Answer Question