Accenture Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.4

Applications Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me on linked in. Was very polite and asked for a resume. Promised that they will provide updates whatever may be the outcome. I sent the resume next day. It was put in the applicant tracking system that automatically parsed the resume poorly. I was expected to add all the detail in their format. I did not bother to waste time putting all the details. My resume was complete. Poor hiring experience.

Contracts Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Interview

The interview was conversational in tone. The interviewer was easy going. The interview lasted just under 30 minutes. I was not kept updated or given any feedback. Qualified for the role.

PMO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview consisted of 2 phone interviews and an in person interview with the hiring manager. Interview was pretty straightforward nothing out of the ordinary. Mostly focused on my background and why I wanted to work for Accenture. After 20 minutes it was over and I got a call later that day and accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Basically about my previous positions   1 Answer

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. I had a phone interview and a 1 hour in person interview. The recruiter was difficult to deal with so I called the hiring manager directly and scheduled the interview. Then followed up with recruiter to let them know I had taken care of all the scheduling myself.

Interview Questions

• We're happy that I knew the industry lingo and acronyms.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them what I wanted to make. Although they couldn't match it, they brought me in at a higher level to get closer. No sign on bonus.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Phone interview 30 minutes going over skills. informed by the end of the call that I made it to the second round.
    Phone interview situational.1 hour. Why accenture...tell me about a time....took 1 hour. informed 30 minutes later I made it to the third round.
    going to the third round this week

Interview Questions

• get ready for all behavioral questions. tell me about a time....how did you hande...what was the results   Answer Question

Business and Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a very long and lengthy process. First, there was an initial interview with just the recruiter. Then there were three different sets of interviews. Had two different phone interviews. The first was more about me and my background. The second, I had to prepare a little bit more. There were lots of detailed questions about my past and if I had every experienced the examples the recruiter asked about. Both of these interviews happened in less than a weeks span. After hearing I made it through the 2nd round, I flew to the San Jose office for my third round of interviews. I met with two senior managers, and spent the afternoon in the office. Also spoke with the HR person.

Interview Questions

• They asked about an experience in my past when I was part of a team and if there were complications within the team.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

First round was at my school, second round by phone, and third round at office. Interview questions were pretty standard; no major surprises. Some of my interviewers were very friendly; others were quite stiff and hard to have a conversation with. The company seems too big to have any real sense of a company culture. Ultimately I decided that consulting wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected... standard tell be about a time... sort of questions.   Answer Question

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Three or four interviews (Skills, Knowledge, Personality, Situational, etc.) but the Situational Interviews can be difficult given that three or four people could ask you to describe what you would do.

Interview Questions

• What are five ways a pen cap can be used?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews followed by an on site final round of interview. The first interview was with a recruiter, basically to see if I was who I said. The second was a behavioral phone interviewer with someone in HR. For both phone interviews I read the interview posts for this position on Glassdoor and they pretty much exactly followed that format. I interviewed in July/August 2013.

For the final round interview I was flown from my home to San Jose, CA for the day. At the San Jose office I was interviewed by 2 different Senior Managers and sat through an HR presentation about Accenture/benefits. Both interviews were behavioral. In the second interview the Senior Manager took the tact of shooting down all of my answers and trying to see how I would react. This was uncomfortable and I thought this interview had gone badly but I ultimately received an offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

I first went to a Women's Event to learn about firm. Then, the first interview was behavioral asking questions such as "Tell me a time when you led a team" and we spent 20 minutes talking about each question. The interviewer would type the responses in the computer. Afterward, there was time for questions. The second round was similar but onsite. Just be prepared with a story to tell about different types of situations and don't make things up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a team and faced a challenge. How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer