Accenture Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

2.4

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It took a month to get a phone interview after recruiters phone screening. Phone interviewer was not interested in any discussion. Few questions are very repetitive. Not happy woth overall process and time.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Met the recruiter at a fair in college and applied online for the position. Was then called back for a general behavioral interview (lasted about 30 minutes). Then was fortunate enough to get called back for the final interview stage -- two interviews: one behavioral, one case study. Was extended an offer a couple weeks after.

LSH DEVELOPER Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed for position of LSH developer.It was an easy interview. Was more of an informal one.
    There was just one telephonic round of interview which focussed on my area of expertise in LSH

Interview Questions

• All questions where related to life sciences data hub application   Answer Question

Applications Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me on linked in. Was very polite and asked for a resume. Promised that they will provide updates whatever may be the outcome. I sent the resume next day. It was put in the applicant tracking system that automatically parsed the resume poorly. I was expected to add all the detail in their format. I did not bother to waste time putting all the details. My resume was complete. Poor hiring experience.

Contracts Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Interview

The interview was conversational in tone. The interviewer was easy going. The interview lasted just under 30 minutes. I was not kept updated or given any feedback. Qualified for the role.

PMO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview consisted of 2 phone interviews and an in person interview with the hiring manager. Interview was pretty straightforward nothing out of the ordinary. Mostly focused on my background and why I wanted to work for Accenture. After 20 minutes it was over and I got a call later that day and accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Basically about my previous positions   2 Answers

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. I had a phone interview and a 1 hour in person interview. The recruiter was difficult to deal with so I called the hiring manager directly and scheduled the interview. Then followed up with recruiter to let them know I had taken care of all the scheduling myself.

Interview Questions

• We're happy that I knew the industry lingo and acronyms.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them what I wanted to make. Although they couldn't match it, they brought me in at a higher level to get closer. No sign on bonus.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Phone interview 30 minutes going over skills. informed by the end of the call that I made it to the second round.
    Phone interview situational.1 hour. Why accenture...tell me about a time....took 1 hour. informed 30 minutes later I made it to the third round.
    going to the third round this week

Interview Questions

• get ready for all behavioral questions. tell me about a time....how did you hande...what was the results   Answer Question

Business and Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a very long and lengthy process. First, there was an initial interview with just the recruiter. Then there were three different sets of interviews. Had two different phone interviews. The first was more about me and my background. The second, I had to prepare a little bit more. There were lots of detailed questions about my past and if I had every experienced the examples the recruiter asked about. Both of these interviews happened in less than a weeks span. After hearing I made it through the 2nd round, I flew to the San Jose office for my third round of interviews. I met with two senior managers, and spent the afternoon in the office. Also spoke with the HR person.

Interview Questions

• They asked about an experience in my past when I was part of a team and if there were complications within the team.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

First round was at my school, second round by phone, and third round at office. Interview questions were pretty standard; no major surprises. Some of my interviewers were very friendly; others were quite stiff and hard to have a conversation with. The company seems too big to have any real sense of a company culture. Ultimately I decided that consulting wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected... standard tell be about a time... sort of questions.   Answer Question