Accenture Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

On recruiter screen. Two phone screens with managers one of which they made me use a web cam. Two in person interviews with senior managers. Pretty standard. One IT strategy case otherwise just experience

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Background and experience and a cost reduction case   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interviews, followed by video conference. Recruiter call screening. after 1 week interview with 2-3 senior managers and then client partner. ...Skype inteviews for some of the interviews.Phone interviews, followed by video conference. Recruiter call screening. after 1 week interview with 2-3 senior managers and then client partner. ...Skype inteviews for some of the interviews.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

First with HR, second technical with a Manager, third a behavioural. Interviews were detailed, interviewers were very well prepared and courteous, taking great care to put the candidate at ease.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

One recruiter screening, one phone skills screening, one dinner with the hiring manager, 1 onsite with 2 rounds of 45 mins with the hiring manager and another manager. The whole process was well organized and expectations were set for the most part. The only issue was the timing took a while to get through the whole thing. About 3 months total.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone screen, two phone interviews, and day long interview session in person. Day long interview session was with six different managers of varying levels. Process took about two weeks in total.

Interview Questions

• Name your biggest strength, what's an opportunity area for you, give me a time you had a conflict at work -- how did you resolve it, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

3 Three part interview, outcome of one will progress you to phase two, and so on. HR pre-screen, Technical, skills assessment resume walk through and Situational-tell me about a time when.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview consisted of a case interview along with a fit interview. The fit interview was good, but the case that was given was ridiculously esoteric. It seemed like the guy just made the case up on the spot, and it was presented poorly. If there had been 2 case interviews, or if the guy had stuck to something a little more traditional, it would have been better to assess the competency of individuals.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work at a competing firm?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (McLean, VA) in February 2008.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview followed by the 1:1 meeting with the Sr. Manager and then the Group Head. The meetings were really comfortable and mainly discussed my prior work experience and projects. Salary negotiation was done at the Group Head level.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Intense, with multiple rounds and case interviews. in order to prepare adequately, allow for at least 6 weeks of case interview prep. The first round occurred on campus at my MBA program, the second and final interview occurred on site at their offices in Boston.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you showed leadership that wasn't handed to you   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in August 2008.

Interview

To begin the hiring process, a candidate submits CV on Accenture career site. There are 3 rounds of interview. First, an HR staff will conduct a telephone interview, asking information on your CV. So, know your CV. Second, you will enter an office interview with 3 interviewers. Be prepared to communicate your assets and skills pertaining to the job

Interview Questions

• The interviewer may ask technical questions. My recommendation is to answer honestly but demonstrating your capability to learn and adapt to new environment, which is the ground for all business consulting   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask for $5K to $10K higher than the proposed offer. Ask for month at level