Accenture Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Cleveland, OH) in June 2009.

Interview

It is a very extensive process which include 4-5 interviews. Typically they know what they are looking for and you will be able to tell fairly quickly if you don't fit the mold. Expect to talk to multiple people across a variety of topics both technical and interpersonal. At this level it is much focused on you involvement directly with client executives and your specific contributions in previous positions.

Interview Questions

• How long can you commit to staying with Accenture? Would you consider offers from competitors within the fist three years of being hired?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I used Glassdoor to set a target early in the process and they met it.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Reston, VA) in October 2009.

Interview

Accenture used to use several rounds of interviews (I had 7). We've since cut the process down to 2-4 interviews. You generally meet with a screener (phone) and then 2-3 executives who would be in your functional or market leadership chain.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a boss who made a decision with which you disagreed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation :-)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter... Phone interview... in person sessions with Partners and another sr mgr. Good discussions...

Interview Questions

Accenture vacillated on where and under which partner they wanted to place me. Some internal politics BS probably. I had received a lot of feedback about the politics of their offices... This highlighted that concern. I decided to continue in my current job.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

Interview process was, I would suggest more clarity in chargeability from the recruiter for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in July 2010.

Interview

Found me on LinkedIn. Quickly arranged for phone screen. Then scheduled situational interview and group interview with associates. Offer made within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have met with a problem or task and failed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy. I knew the salary range based on prior experience.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Sacramento, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Communication was initially in e-mail and then phone. Make sure to update information correctly using the online application as their search engine targets various words posted to the online application systems. Interview process is very thorough includes initial screening by recruiter, skills interview with one or more interviewers at same level or above level you're applying for and typically within the same organization structure. Also includes a behavorial/skills interview with a HR representative, typically non-technical in nature. And the 1:1 face-to-face, typically with the Hiring Manager and may or may not be in a panel setting, this interview is the hardest. People you'll meet during this process, typically have been with the company for long periods of time, indicating to me they are happy being with the company. And from what I've seen, it's because of the strong employee culture and customer service environment.

Interview Questions

• You walk into a room full of potential clients, tell me your sales pitch, what would you say to them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, there are set ranges and you can go above them slightly however salaries are already higher than most companies so exceptions are far and few between so consider this before declining or negotiating over the range.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

Case Study for hypothetical merger integration engagement. Open ended questions about how one should integrate various pieces of the business ranging from sales to supply chain. Little if any questings test financial acumen or analytical skills. I believe I was selected for the intereview because my M&A experience. Accentures M&A practice appears to be geared to cross sell its core competancies if IT consulting, process improvement, supply chain management, etc. Interesting work, but not a great fit for someone like me with a financial and strategic planning background.

Interview Questions

• What would you tell the CEO what he should do the day after an announced merger?   1 Answer
    • Waht are the key intergration areas?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in February 2010.

Interview

Applied online
    Got a call from HR
    Interviewed with a Sr Manager
    Supposed to interview with a Partner and still waiting...(over a month)
    No offer yet....and poor communication from HR
    The interview process is still going .....and no offer yet after 2 months of talking back and forth..

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Basically 3-4 calls:1-2 filtering interviews to test your technical fitness; 1-2 HR situational interviews to make sure you are OK to hire, and 1-2 calls with hiring manager to interview you or just to say hi and provide next steps.

Interview Questions

• Describe most difficult situation with a client problem and how did you handle it - what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty short - they provided a number, I gave mine, and then we discussed why my number was higher - and they agreed without hesitation. I should have asked for more ...

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

There is no relevant question for the job you will be doing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Horrible