Accenture Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

3.1

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

CV Screening, Skills Interview, Performance Factor Interview, Case Interview, Final Interview.

Interview Questions

• no handbook. all vary per interviewers and practice line applying into.   Answer Question

Negotiation

strict with package zoning and not much variables. try to get into the right level position rather than trying negotiate the package

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Corporate interview process

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a hypothetical situation...   1 Answer

Negotiation

Usual

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Introduced via referral scheme. Meant to be 3 interviews - HR screen, partner screen, case study
    My process:
    HR screens (2)
    Managing Partner Screens (2)
    Partner Case Interview (1) - incomplete due to unsatisfactory conditions to complete the case
    Partner Case Interview (2) - completed
    Head of Consulting Screening Interview

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions as behavioural interviewing method not really used.
      Cases weren't difficult, although partner expected considerable finesse in case study method rather than excellence in business insight.
      Considerable annoyance at proceeding to offer then withdrawing due to hiring freezes, especially following a confusing recruitment process.
      HR very good at trying to keep me interested in joining subject to changing business conditions for 6 months thereafter, but the managing partner that this role supposedly was his 2IC, couldn't have cared less - returned no calls, emails and didn't deliver on any promises.

On following up (again) this year everyone at Accenture had lost interest. Given this was a 10 month process, this shows that Accenture are a difficult and confusing company to interview for, who don't appear to know what they're doing (marketing promoting referral entry points when demand is slowing,convoluted interviewing processes made-up-as-they-went where 7 interviews were required), really string you along and waste your time.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

General boilerplate questions. Could not make out what exactly the interviewer is looking for. Did not answer to my questions also. May be not interested in me or the position itself no more there.

Interview Questions

• What are the metrics you will analyse to see the projects on track?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2008.

Interview

3 interviews
    First is a screening interview
    Second is a skills interview
    Third is a partner closing interview

Negotiation

No negotiation - take it or leave it.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2012.

Interview

Initital screening interview is pretty basic. Not a lot of questions regarding the position but a lot of high level things about travel requirements and starting salary requirements. I got the feeling that the recruiters were simply trying to tick a box and get someone in the door. They didn't seem to really understand the position they were hiring for or what kind of questions to ask about my experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the roll? What is your experience and how does it apply to the position?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2012.

Interview

Got a call from an Accenture recruiter who went through a list of questions. She then passed me on to a peer for a technical interview. On successful completion of the tech interview, I went through a behavioral interview followed by interviews with 2 partners - the first over video call and the second over phone. Most questions were not that deep and and easy enough to answer. Not sure what exactly happened at the last 2 interviews but I did not get the offer. The recruiter hinted at not the right experience when I called her to debrief but I'm surprised it was not a red flag in the first 3 rounds.

Everyone I talked to was very professional and enjoyable to talk to.

Not that it matters but the salary we were discussing was lower that what I was discussing with other companies. So they do pay less than the competition.

Advice to other interviewing.. Make sure there's a good fit for the job if you don't want to waste your time and be prepared to go into detail about your job experience.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

1) Initial "skills interview" over the phone which consisted of a basic CV walkthrough
    2) 3 hour 1:1 interview; 1 hour with HR, 1 hour case study interview, 1 hour with hiring partner

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2010.

Interview

The interviewing process started out with a third party recruiter soliciting my interest in an opportunity at Accenture. Next, was two rounds of phone interviews with two different HR recruiters. These interviews focused solely on my resume, with the second interview being very redundant. I had a skills/fit interview with a Senior Manager. She talked more than I did. The interview went all over the place and seemed unstructured. Then she started blabbing on and on about how historically, experienced hires from industry have a hard time acclimating to Accenture culture, lack of work/life balance and intense job demands; after that, I knew that I would not be selected to move forward and they must have had candidates with consulting experience in the pipeline. I received an email the next day confirming this suspicion. If I would have made it past this point, I would have gone on to the "closing interview" where the job offer is made. With that said, Accenture's interviewing process is extremely inefficient, unstructured and lengthy. While no one like being turned down; I was able to quickly see being turned down by Accenture as a blessing at this point. As an experienced candidate with industry experience at the director level, I questioned why I would want to work for such a culturally inflexible organization that is not actively trying to make the on-boarding process better for experienced hires and retain talent with work/life balance programs. It seems that Accenture is missing out on a great opportunity to attract, hire and retain talent with real experience in the industries it professes to have leadership in.

Interview Questions

• What information systems have you used over the course of your career? How did you apply the use of these systems in your projects?   1 Answer
    • Describe a project you lead from start to finish. What methodologies did you use?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2010.

Interview

Very indepth interview, lot of different people will weigh in on your abilities and personality

Interview Questions

• What was one situation in a past project you wish you had handled differently?   1 Answer
    • What is your biggest challenge?   2 Answers