Accenture Senior Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Senior Programmer Interview Questions

2.8

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

First round of interview with HR rep, very warm and introductory phone interview, giving an overview of the job requirement and setting up the salary expectations . Second round was in office: one interview with technical manager and one with business manager.

Interview Questions

• Technical manager asked basic SQL questions: joins, inner joins, where conditions. C++ basics.
    Business manager asked generic questions on the reason for applying and why I should be hired and gave an overview of the culture and offshore team and interaction with client and offshore.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was more like an entry level job.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (South San Francisco, CA) in April 2007.

Interview

Initial contact was made by a recruiter performing a phone screen. Phone interview with a Senior Engineer was scheduled for the following week. That person gave a recommendation for the level of position that I was a candidate for. In-person interview with another Senior Engineer was made one week later. Offer was made to me two business days after the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a common design pattern adopted by software engineers and explain the situations in which it is used.   Answer Question
    • Do you know what a completely normalized database structure is and why would you ever want to not normalize the database structure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate an extra $1000 into my annual salary. With Accenture Technology Solutions, they follow a very strict pay scale for the level at which you are being offered a position. The pay range is around $10K for each level, for example, entry level Junior engineers are offered somewhere between $41K to $49999 depending on how well the interview went or the types of knowledge/experience you are bringing with you. ATS, typically pays much lower salaries than in an equivalent positions outside of consulting. Still, you should be able to negotiate a small increase from their initial offer by showing interest in the offer, but being hesitant to accept. Be cautious, many who are offered a position are willing to take a pay-cut in order to join ATS for the experience.

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Only 3 Rounds
     1st telephonic - All the basic question on C# and WPF
    2nd f2f technical - Design Patterns, WPF, Binding, MVVM SQL Server(Stored Procedure, triggers, functions) and WCF(Service Contract, Operation Contract, Data Contract)
    3rd HR - Salary discussion

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Only 1 technical round, you can clear even if you keep practicing some standard set of questions in your domain.
    I felt personally the interview was not really good to judge people, it needs to be more difficult to clear. Because the more easy it is the more chances of wrong elements entering in.

Senior Programmer Interview

Interview

easy concentrate on communication skills . A few question about accenture and technical skills . The GDs can be tough occassionally.Written round was simple refer to any quant and LR book that should suffice

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)).

Interview

It was quick and with 3 rounds of interviews. The complete process right from application to job offer was within one month.

The HR person who interviewed me showed genuine interest in what my career aspirations were and steered the conversation in that direction.

Negotiation

I ddn't negotiate in terms of the pay but I wanted the role of an Analyst Programmer.

Senior Programmer Interview

Interview

Aptitude test
    Technical interview
    HR interview

Interview Questions

• If you get a call from Accenture and from a core company, which one would you go for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I joined as fresher

Senior Programmer Interview

Interview

Campus selection

Senior Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

Interview

Details
    I was contacted by an Accenture representative over the phone. The process was very quick. I was called on Wednesday to come in for a face to face interview on Friday!
    Interview lasted 20-30 mins, although the confirmation email stated it would take 40-60 mins.
    I was interviewed by two ladies, one was the hiring manager and the other the team lead from the project I would be working on.

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in November 2012.

Interview

Really tight and awesome selling the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate