Accenture Senior SAP Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 6, 2017

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very fair.The project manager explained what was expected of the job and some of the challenges to expect. The project manager discusses the important of the client’s expectations and how to ensure the client received the best services. The project discussed future plans of the project and what improvements are needed for the project.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Milan (Italy)) in June 2017.

Interview

The job interview was fair easy I was introduced to a Senior Manager first and later to a Managing Director.

I was asked to provide an explanation of an implementation process and I was challenged with questions from the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a project like A to a client B ?   1 Answer

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2017.

Interview

There were 3 interview steps. First was a phone call with a HR Representative. It was basically a screening process with a couple of questions.

The second step was a Phone interview with a Manager in wich we discussed my previous experiences and technical skills.

The last interview was via Skype with the Managing Director and the Recruitment Specialist. We talked a little bit in German and then discussed my career expectations, my skills and what was the reason for me to relocate from my country to Germany.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to move from your country to Germany?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Accenture?   1 Answer

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2015.

Interview

Technical and manager rounds was good.. HR interview never happened. Asked me to fill forms online and never heard back from them for 2 months. Then HR wouldn't give me 1/2 hour time also to fill the details they requested.

Again silence from HR side for 2 weeks.. When I checked status online,status was on hold-no demand.

2 days later get a call from HR asking for to start interview process again from technical round,manger round etc.as my profile was deleted as its 3 months old. I declined from taking the interview. For 2 months HR sat over the profile and they expect us to take interview again..

HR need to gear up and stop wasting their n people's time.

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in May 2012.

Interview

At first there was Telephonic interview, and then face to face HR round at their office.
    After that there was no response from their side, they said you have cleared all rounds. When I asked for the status nobody cared to reply for the emails from their end.
    Then I enquired through someone and came to know that they have put my status as "Unable to meet salary expectations". Whereas I feel "Shouldn't this be communicated to the candidate through phone or mail? "
    And then after that I confirmed that I am open for negotiation, then they told me that the opportunity doesn't exist anymore. While the funny part is that I am still getting mails and calls from various consultancies about the requirement at Accenture. Also I could see the requirement at Accenture careers portal.
    This is really humiliating that the process they follow in their recruitment process.
    I would never like to go for their interview process again.

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

The technical interview was really good. The person choose perfect questions to examine a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Pricing procedure and output type configurations.
      Some business scenario related questions.   Answer Question

SAP Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture in July 2010.

Interview

It has 3 sections:
    Technical Interview which is an telephonic Interview call,
    Behavioral Interview which includes psychometric analysis and Behavior analysis in situations,
    Online face to face interview using skype or other tool where you cannot see the person but other person can see you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It is one sided, even if you try to negotiate there is no scope of increasing but you can offer to decrease your package :) Its not a joke they will be happy to do so...

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in May 2011.

Interview

Soyez près aux questions RH: qu, quand, où, pourquoi... etc. Il est possible qu'on vous popose de faire une étude de cas. Il est possible que vous avez de divers entretiens au cours des quels il y a une bonne et mauvaise police juste pour vous énérver et voir votre comportement

Interview Questions

• Est-ce que vous êtes revendable? Comment est-ce que je peux vous vendre chez le client?   6 Answers

Negotiation

Plutôt bien il n'y a pas eu vraiment un problème. Ils ont proposé un package intéressant dès le départ