Accenture Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

technical and domain knowledge of the oracle application development framework. Previous work experience. Interview will be by Skype call. Two people will be asking technical and business process. final round will be HR about computation .

Interview Questions

• Oracle ADF Technical experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Detroit, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Good process.Slightly long but once it is in place everything flows smoothly. There are 3-5 rounds depending on the position you apply for. Fairly simple yet basic questions. The skills interview is the main round which one should prepare for thoroughly. The background check too is extensive.

Interview Questions

• Database and SAP BODS questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Normal technical interview followed by HR interview. Technical interviews can be tough at times.
    Process is easy and simple. Very easy to land your job. Four technical internviews followed by HR interview

Interview Questions

• They do not hire to people who needs sponsorship for VISA. Green card is must so they will ask about it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Extremely good .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Hartford, CT) in May 2018.

Interview

Waste of everyone's time. Could have been so easily avoided. Both the hiring manager and a Sr dev in the room. They have my resume, but proceed to ask me questions on technologies which are NOWHERE on my resume.

Interview Questions

• A ton of questions, about technical areas I have no experience in. Please note, I had been careful to inform the "talent acquisition" person beforehand, the areas where my expertise is, and what I do not know.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture in July 2014.

Interview

Overall interview process went very well. I was able to finish all technical discussions with positive feedback. But could not accept the offer as the salary expected was not offered.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked related to .Net framework, Linq, EF etc. And all of the items were discussed in detail/in depth.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Reston, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

The first phone interview was with the recruiter who basically explained the position and asked basic questions about my resume. Second interview was via phone and was technical. Questions were very easy. The last interview was a one on one with the manager. He asked some technical questions and other behavioral ones. I will find out if I get an offer soon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview process started with a HR round and they asked about my past experiences and salary expectations. It was general discussion about what I know about Accenture.
    Then was the technical round, 1:1. It was not grilling et all. The interviewer made me write some code in Java and asked database questions.
    The last round was again HR and the offer was made the same day.

Interview Questions

• What were the process of change request management in software implementation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC) in March 2008.

Interview

I had a technical phone interview. They asked me questions on my experience and specific technical questions related to QA Testing. I think it lasted about 1 hour. I was asked about the SDLC and Requirements. What kind of work I had done on previous projects, etc. The last 15 minutes was just personal. We talked about where I was from and moving from.

Interview Questions

• What percent population do you test with when performing load testing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. I got 7K more than I was initially offered.

Application

Interview

Technical, Managerial, Personal