Accenture Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was a fair process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Technical, Managerial, Personal

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Orlando, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter ( Employee Referral and Rehire so probably the process was faster)
    Technical Interview was scheduled (About 1 hr of interview on Phone)
    Skype Interview with a Senior Executive( non technical)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was my first job in USA

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in December 2012.

Interview

3 interviews. 2 on phone and the third face to face. It was based on my experience listed in the resume. Just be confident and say you will get it done no matter what. After passing the third interview, they said there is no position and released me from consideration. But I kept in touch and was polite, so they ended up giving me a better offer.

Interview Questions

• None. Since it was based on experience, they see how you think and come up with a solution,   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did negotiate and they agreed to some of it. I didn't push it and I accepted it.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Four interviews at different levels, one technical interview with a couple of coding problems.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to convert an integer to a roman numeral   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accenture has some flexibility, but not a lot. You can get them to go up about 1.5%

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Reston, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

The first phone interview was with the recruiter who basically explained the position and asked basic questions about my resume. Second interview was via phone and was technical. Questions were very easy. The last interview was a one on one with the manager. He asked some technical questions and other behavioral ones. I will find out if I get an offer soon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview process started with a HR round and they asked about my past experiences and salary expectations. It was general discussion about what I know about Accenture.
    Then was the technical round, 1:1. It was not grilling et all. The interviewer made me write some code in Java and asked database questions.
    The last round was again HR and the offer was made the same day.

Interview Questions

• What were the process of change request management in software implementation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC) in March 2008.

Interview

I had a technical phone interview. They asked me questions on my experience and specific technical questions related to QA Testing. I think it lasted about 1 hour. I was asked about the SDLC and Requirements. What kind of work I had done on previous projects, etc. The last 15 minutes was just personal. We talked about where I was from and moving from.

Interview Questions

• What percent population do you test with when performing load testing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. I got 7K more than I was initially offered.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

Applied for job and got a response from HR in the next 2 days.
    We arranged to have a Skype interview in a a couple of weeks but before we went on, they wanted to clarify a few points such as my notice period, when I would be able to relocate and what my expected salary would be.
    Something must have put them off since after my reply, they never got back to me. I attempted to get some feedback via email but was again completely ignored. Waste of time and naturally have created a very negative view of the company.

Interview Questions

• When was my notice period and what was my expected salary?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very bad experience with Accenture HRs and recruitment process.

I was interviewed for Machine Learning for Mumbai location.

1st round: telephonic screening.
    2nd round: detailed technical round (also telephonic)
    The interviewer was good.

Cleared both rounds and HR told that, you will get call from HR for Offer discussion.
    In the mean time submit all the documents required for further processing. So, I uploaded all required documents.
    Documents:- last 3 months salary slips, increment letter, pan card, aadhar card, DL, Degree certificate, 10th and 12 certificate, detailed BGV like form(where you have to provide all the personal information. like current address, permanent address, current employee ID, your manager name and contact and many more.)

After they collected all this data, they simply sent me an email saying "There is no open positions that match my profile".

The HR at Mumbai location didn't pick up my calls.

So, I called Bangalore HR. She told me that, the offer has been given to someone else.

Be aware of Accenture's recruitment. They simply collect all personal information and even after you clear all the rounds, there will be no sign of offer.