Accenture Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.9

250 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

Applied for job and got a response from HR in the next 2 days.
We arranged to have a Skype interview in a a couple of weeks but before we went on, they wanted to clarify a few points such as my notice period, when I would be able to relocate and what my expected salary would be.
Something must have put them off since after my reply, they never got back to me. I attempted to get some feedback via email but was again completely ignored. Waste of time and naturally have created a very negative view of the company.

Interview Questions

• When was my notice period and what was my expected salary?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very bad experience with Accenture HRs and recruitment process.

I was interviewed for Machine Learning for Mumbai location.

1st round: telephonic screening.
    2nd round: detailed technical round (also telephonic)
    The interviewer was good.

Cleared both rounds and HR told that, you will get call from HR for Offer discussion.
    In the mean time submit all the documents required for further processing. So, I uploaded all required documents.
    Documents:- last 3 months salary slips, increment letter, pan card, aadhar card, DL, Degree certificate, 10th and 12 certificate, detailed BGV like form(where you have to provide all the personal information. like current address, permanent address, current employee ID, your manager name and contact and many more.)

After they collected all this data, they simply sent me an email saying "There is no open positions that match my profile".

The HR at Mumbai location didn't pick up my calls.

So, I called Bangalore HR. She told me that, the offer has been given to someone else.

Be aware of Accenture's recruitment. They simply collect all personal information and even after you clear all the rounds, there will be no sign of offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

i have attended FF interview at bengaluru Accenture 7 , i the interview asked me to write a reversing string using an array , i did throug for loop , be he did not satisfy , he replied this is not the way t write and if 1Gb data in array it is not possible , the he asked t write program the same for mirror image , i have written the same logic , but he did not accepted it even i have worked in Accenture even that also he did not review simply he replied the interview is over., i don not think these people from where they are coming and how they are anlysing a experienced person and reviewing without asking projecte details for the ex- employee of the same company.

Interview Questions

• write reverse string using array without pre-defined method   1 Answer
    • write mirror image   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Accepted the offer for Senior Software Engineer.
    It took almost 20 days.
    1. Technical Round
    2. Online test
    3. Document submission
    4. EAF submission
    5. HR Round

The interview process is quite very slow.

It takes time to release offer letter.

Interview Questions

• All the questions related to MVC.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

3 rounds of interviews first rounds first was a telephonic interview secdond and third were in person. second was a hr interveiw about mainly expectations and benefits and policies. Third was technical about 45 mins. it ranged from jump from different oops concepts and sql dml and ddl statements.

Interview Questions

• technical questions:
      about data object model and linc   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It took a while to get an interview scheduled but once it was scheduled everything went smoothly. Everyone was courteous, the questions were relevant and good and the overall process was easy to follow.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Accenture?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)).

Interview

I attend interview with Accenture last week, I clear all round of interview. They also mentioned that I clear all technical round, But still waiting for HR round of interview.
    I very confused why they not call for HR round.
    Any one please give any suggestions. What should I do...?
    I am selected or rejected....?

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennaraopet (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennaraopet (India)).

Interview

Worst interview ever . Prior to our interview they would ask for all our documents. They'll hurry us up as of they are going to recruit us even before the interview. They'll ask us to come for a F2F . They'll put you in a conference room n ask you to wait . Suddenly the phone rings . Only then you'll understand it's a telephonic interview. Don't know for what we should come all the way to the office in the name of F2F n ultimately do this .

Interview Questions

• Irrelevant interviews . Just for name sake   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune City (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was asked to report to Accenture Facility in Magarpatta City, Pune on a working Tuesday. Was told that most of the process will take place in one day. I took a half day leave from my work and reported to Accenture for my "Face to Face" round of interview. After waiting for an hour than the scheduled time I was asked to get seated in a cabin for a telephonic round of technical interview. The Interview went well. Questions asked were conceptually good set of assessment questions. I came out of the interview cabin and after few minutes was told that I am going through for next round of Final Discussion. I submitted all my documents and necessary forms and was asked to leave as rent of the process will take place later on-call.
    Got a slot for Final discussion after following up for a week with Candidate recruitment helpline team. The interviewer or any HR didn't even call on the allotted date and time. I am still following up after every 2 days and it's been 3 weeks to their last activity. There are no numbers of any contact person provided in the whole process. Even if there is a number provided they are switched off.

Quite disappointing. They do not want to go back and lookup into their databases about a particular candidate. Accenture recruitment process is highly unprofessional and is not at par with the current market.

Interview Questions

• Basic question on Angular Js and React, a bit on Node Js   2 Answers

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interview . first one was a telephonic technical round followed by two face to face interview routes. my speciality was on java back end and the questions were related to my speciality

Interview Questions

• my speciality was on java back end and the questions were related to my speciality   Answer Question