Accenture Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.9

252 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interview . first one was a telephonic technical round followed by two face to face interview routes. my speciality was on java back end and the questions were related to my speciality

Interview Questions

• my speciality was on java back end and the questions were related to my speciality   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)).

Interview

4 rounds including HR. First 2 rounds were telephonic and the next were face to face. The faculty was well versed with the technology for which they were hiring. The background verification process takes about 20 days.

Interview Questions

• What is market interface?
      How does hashmap work?
      Difference between soap and rest services?
      Spring security.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Telephone conversation which lasted for 20 minutes.She asked me about my previous project details.whole interview process took almost 5 hours.They provided snacks to the candidates.Interviewer asked technical questions and it was a friendly conversation.There were two rounds of interview.After technical round,it was HR discussion.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manil (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture (Manil (Philippines)) in November 2016.

Interview

Composed of two interview for experience hires. Asks series of proficiency on different technologies, and gave follow up question per technology. Next series of questions pertains to your willingness to join the company

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chen (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chen (India)).

Interview

First one is Technical round over phone and then it will go to either Manager or HR round and that will be the final round. Later HR will communicate about the result and salary range. Its negotiable.

Interview Questions

• About my current domain and technical skills   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

One of the funniest interview I ever faced. I was called to office (mindspace, Hyd) for face to face technical interview. They made me to wait for 30 mins then I get a call from interview panel stating they don't have enough rooms for the interview so let's continue on phone...it was so noisy, somehow the interview went for 30 mins and cleared that interview...next HR interview even that was on phone...after waiting for another 15 mins one guy comes and says u have one more interview, we'll schedule and let u know...it's been two weeks no update and even they don't respond to my calls and emails...I am not sure if they have any hiring requirements or were just trying to show case to the world that they are hiring...

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

A very unprofessional recruiting team.They just keep wasting your time and energy.Someone from senior level should intervene in the hiring process as bcoz of this they are ruining their own brand value.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was arranged pretty well, but after clearing the interview you will be asked to send the documents immediately like they don't want any delay, but the main scene is to get the offer letter, these days Accenture is interviewing people and not releasing the offer letter this is now trend in Accenture more than 80% are waiting for their offer letter, you will not get any any response from worst HR people there, if you are also facing the same issue please post the interview/reviews these people should be exposed.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was employee friendly and streamlined. There were total 2 rounds of technical discussion followed by HR discussion. 1st technical discussion was through HireVue(Video enabled). I was instructed to display valid government Photo ID proof to the the interviewer before the discussion. After 30 minutes of discussion(mostly technical as per the past work done and declared in resume).

Second round of technical discussion was completely technical. Duration: 30-40 minutes

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself and your roles and responsibilities in your last project.
      2. Explain your projects functional aspect
      3. 7-8 technical questions related to my relevant stream and technical forte
      4. How did you assist in any of the blocker issues in your project?
      5. Why do you want to quit your current employer?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was Walk-in Hiring Process .
     Interviewer was very polite and made me comfortable , by asking about my previous experience and my strengths/weaknesses.
    First round was with Senior Coder , It lasts for 30-45 mins . Tested Fully on Technical Knowledge.
    If you are going forJAva interview , Your Core-Java should be very strong , Knowledge and some experience in coding using Design Patterns , J2ee basics , MVC Architecture
    Next round was with HR . It was cool .She asked about my expectations and my earlier experience .
    Third round was with Senior Person from Management .
    They selected few candidates there and then .

Overall experience was good , i got selected in my first attempt with Accenture.

Interview Questions

• Questions on various Design Patterns and code few like Singleton Pattern .   1 Answer