Accenture Senior Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Senior Systems Analyst Interview Questions

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2015.

Interview

it was a phone interview. really easy since they were looking someone of my expertise for the position. it lasted only 30 mins. They were kind and relax. They let you ask if you have doubts.

Interview Questions

• a lot of questions about linux and automation and cloud   Answer Question

Negotiation

I couldn't negotiate too much. They don't give you the opportunity to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Multiple rounds of interview, HR is aggressive and good negotiation skills are reuqired

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

- I had initial interview in January, but did not get through as a position was not available.
    - Another recruiter called in April and mentioned the situation. He worked out a solution by interviewing with one Senior Manager of the company and couple Managers from the project.

Interview Questions

• - Difficulty was figuring out if I would get paid for mileage. This took 2-3 weeks of back and forth. Got the offer letter without confirmation on mileage. Was made to sign the contract without confirmation on mileage.
      Once contract was signed was told I will not get paid for mileage   1 Answer

Negotiation

Couple rounds of deliberation between recruiter and Senior Manager.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a 4 day interview process. Initially they asked about myself and the company which I worked before. Then it was about in depth. About flexibility in my working areas

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process was good. Checked my analytical skills via mathematics and english understanding, core software development skills, communication skills via Group discussions and checked the career alignment via HR round.

good

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Three interview rounds, Two of them where technical, 3rd one was HR procession for salary.
    There was F-F round & Telephonic interview rounds. Its easy to clear if you have mastered just the basic concepts.
    Hr rounds is even negotiable depending on the skills, if you have a niche skill you are on a heavier side.

Interview Questions

• Related to technology for which you are hired using particular case   Answer Question

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riga (Latvia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Riga (Latvia)) in August 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed on Senior Java Developer position, but for some reason it was called Senior System Analyst. First interview I had was with HRM lady with some basic questions about my previous employments and telling me about job in Accenture, second interview was with tech guy and the third was with head of department.

Interview Questions

• I received question on Java collections, multithreading and application containers.   Answer Question

Less money that I was receiving at the time.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Accenture's hiring process is not very structured. There are several gaps in the process. Most of the time they interview only by phone and you have to go through a two or three interviews before getting cleared and offered.
    1st interview: Recruiter
    2nd interview: Accenture SME (if cleared will be interviewed by client and the will soft offer you)
    3rd/4th Interview: Client (if cleared they will hard offer you)

Salary negotiation is mostly done on hot skills and client urgency basis

Interview Questions

• On the client interview, questions regarding the specifics of the role i was applying for   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offered and it was a take or leave it decision.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Hired as experienced hire based on previous experience. No interview.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

It was a very lenghty process. I have been called at an external location in Delhi for preliminary rounds of interview. It took almost whole day for couple of initial rounds. Then after few days, I got a call from bangalore office for the web interview. Some seniore management called and took interview on web cam. Finally I got a call after a month for the offer letter. It was a good learning experience overall.

Interview Questions

• there was not as such any unexpected question. everything was in line with the expectations. however i have been asked about the reporting stuff in detaial and also asked about the formulas which was little surprising for me. overall it was a challenging experienece as there was around seven to eight round of interview including written.   Answer Question