Accenture Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor

2.9

117 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

There are 4 rounds in total. First round is a digital interview. Second round is a personality test, Third round is case study. Fourth round is closing interview. and 3rd and 4th round is together. If you pass 3rd round, will continue to have 4th round.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

They gave a digital interview first. Using mobile phone. Answers are asked and you get to prepare a little before recording your answers.
    Case Interview is a 1:1 physical interview. My interviewer reeks of an obnoxious alpha male personality haha.

Infra Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

1 on 1 in the 1st round. They will keep probe question from your answers. The interviewer will keep question about your work experience and project experience. If there is no relevant experience with the job you are applying for, they would not select you further.

Interview Questions

• Please explain to me why you want to work as infrastructure analyst when all your projects you did is all software related and there is no common factor between the two.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

I rather experienced a funny interview process. My resume was selected from the Accenture pool. Had two rounds of interviews with the Project Manager and the Program Manager and got selected in both. The only issue they raised during the interview was regarding the Work Visa approval. After a few days, HR emailed me that they are not proceeding, without citing a reason. But after a few days again, the HR emailed me and asked me I am still available for the same role. I said yes and they started the further negotiation. The next day, I received a call from HR's manager for salary discussion and he agreed upon an amount.
    That was the last time I heard from Accenture. It's been a month after that discussion and HR has stopped replying my emails or receiving my calls.
    Never expected such a poor C grade interview process from such a renowned company. A few HRs are creating a bad image of the company and the company is not aware of this.

Interview Questions

• About the current and past projects. Motivation. Future goals and few technical questions.   Answer Question

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Multiple entry points, you can go to their automated HR link or email the HR personnel. Heard that some people "cut the queue" by emailing the HR directly instead. Helps if you know people inside.

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted immediately the next day. There were four rounds of interviews.

1. Digital Interview - consisted of close to 12 questions being flashed on the screen and required me to record my answers along with a couple of questions requiring text to be keyed in. Questions were basic along the lines of Why accenture, how it differs from its competitors and so on.

2. SHL Personality Test

3. 60 minute Case study interview - the hiring manager who interviewed me was strict but nice. I got exactly 20 minutes to prepare my answers after reading the case study. The next 20 minutes involved me presenting my thoughts to him which was more like a conversation. A very pleasant and interesting experience. The final 20 minutes involved a Q&A session where I got to chat with the manager about the company and the role.

4. Closing Interview

The HR was very efficient through the whole process giving me quick replies and generally keeping me updated throughout.

Interview Questions

• How do businesses use technology?   1 Answer
    • What makes Accenture stand out from its competitors?   1 Answer
    • Who are Accenture’s competitors?   1 Answer
    • What does Accenture do?   Answer Question

Business and Tech Delivery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

Very quick and responsive recruiters who guided me throughout the process.
    Once I submitted my CV for a graduate consulting position, the recruiter who wrote back to me recommended my suitability for the analyst position which I decided to go ahead interviewing for.

The first round was a digital interview, where I could record my answers for each question twice. It is tough to get it right the first time but when you try recording yourself again, the buffer time is only a few seconds.

The second round was a skills interview with a hiring manager. Comprised of basic questions of things mentioned in the CV, what you know about Accenture etc.

The final round was the closing interview with a more senior hiring manager. Was very similar to the skills interview as well, but with greater details about the job scope. My interviewer was very friendly and explained a lot about the other functions within the group and where I could potentially be put into.

Tip: Just confidence. Know your CV well to explain anything mentioned to them clearly with examples. Didnt seem like a pressurising interview at all. Was more like a friendly conversation.

Interview Questions

• What are Accenture's competitors?   2 Answers

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

Went through a Digital Interview where you have a minute to respond to their questions. You get 2 tries and there are a total of 8 questions. This is just the first step before proceeding to other steps.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Waited for almost 2 months before getting an invitation for digital interview. Initially received a n email saying my profile was not suitable. But then received an invitation for digital interview 2 months later. Overall, did not have a great impression of the HR.

Interview Questions

• Why accenture?
      Why management consulting?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Online interview using Hirevue followed by two face to face interviews with different hiring managers. Online interview is really easy as it is recorded and there are 2 attempts, just use the time between the 2 attempts to prepare better. The interviewers are really friendly and give you time to think through the questions.

Interview Questions

• What are Accenture's core businesses   1 Answer