Accenture Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.9

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Multiple entry points, you can go to their automated HR link or email the HR personnel. Heard that some people "cut the queue" by emailing the HR directly instead. Helps if you know people inside.

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted immediately the next day. There were four rounds of interviews.

1. Digital Interview - consisted of close to 12 questions being flashed on the screen and required me to record my answers along with a couple of questions requiring text to be keyed in. Questions were basic along the lines of Why accenture, how it differs from its competitors and so on.

2. SHL Personality Test

3. 60 minute Case study interview - the hiring manager who interviewed me was strict but nice. I got exactly 20 minutes to prepare my answers after reading the case study. The next 20 minutes involved me presenting my thoughts to him which was more like a conversation. A very pleasant and interesting experience. The final 20 minutes involved a Q&A session where I got to chat with the manager about the company and the role.

4. Closing Interview

The HR was very efficient through the whole process giving me quick replies and generally keeping me updated throughout.

Business and Tech Delivery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

Very quick and responsive recruiters who guided me throughout the process.
    Once I submitted my CV for a graduate consulting position, the recruiter who wrote back to me recommended my suitability for the analyst position which I decided to go ahead interviewing for.

The first round was a digital interview, where I could record my answers for each question twice. It is tough to get it right the first time but when you try recording yourself again, the buffer time is only a few seconds.

The second round was a skills interview with a hiring manager. Comprised of basic questions of things mentioned in the CV, what you know about Accenture etc.

The final round was the closing interview with a more senior hiring manager. Was very similar to the skills interview as well, but with greater details about the job scope. My interviewer was very friendly and explained a lot about the other functions within the group and where I could potentially be put into.

Tip: Just confidence. Know your CV well to explain anything mentioned to them clearly with examples. Didnt seem like a pressurising interview at all. Was more like a friendly conversation.

Interview Questions

• What are Accenture's competitors?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 2 rounds.
    1. Digital interview
    2. Skill Test

Digital interview was basic questions about company and what you know about their field. Still in the process of waiting for skill test.

Graduate Consulting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The process took quite sometime. The HR person contacted me after a few weeks of applying. After I indicated the interest, the person stopped replying for a total of 2 months.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview: online, technical, and final.

The online one was pretty standard, and the questions are roughly the same for all applicants.

The technical one is with one of the hiring managers. It lasted for an hour and the interviewer was nice.

The final round of interview was with the managing director; he or she will decide if you will be hired.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

Hiring manager questions on resume - past education, internships, major projects. Make sure you know every details written on your resume well. Be very honest, it is okay to forget some details. Ask for some time to think about carefully and organise your thoughts.

Accenture Human Resources Talent Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

1. Submit Resume- they will list certain qualifications in the job description that you have to comply with.
    2. Digital Interview- you are required to videotape yourself, it's roughly 9 questions with 3 being short answer questions that you have to type into the portal. You are given two tries however it doesn't really help because there is no 'waiting time' to compose yourself between attempts. Just make sure your mike is working and your mom doesn't burst into room offering oranges or whatever as a snack.
    3. Was offered the final interview which takes place next month. Can't comment on that yet!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted application online.
    Got email within 1 week to do digital interview.
    1 week later, do SHL interview. (personality test)
    2 weeks later, rejection email.
    Overall, summer is not a good to seek hire if one is not for the top few firms as there are many local applicants hiring and they are usually favored.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

Went for their networking sessions and was offered an interview. First round was an online interview, with questions relating to your knowledge of the company. Second round was a case interview, 3 cases, one hour each, with different interviewers. I took it to be a business case interview, but it was a non-business related question. Also, there was some mismatch in the information given. With my first interviewer, there was two cases to be solved in that hour. However, the interviewers are generally friendly and helpful with leading questions. Didn't get through the second round.

Interview Questions

• Case question: What are some of the challenges from the global hunger crisis and what solutions do you reccommend?   Answer Question