Accenture Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 27, 2017

2.9

161 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I received a phone call from the office, asking me some basic questions about my background and internship experience. They scheduled a f2f interview with me, and asked me to do a mini case.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the biggest challenge you faced during your internships   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Submitted resume, and did the regular video interview with standard HR questions. Also, for video interview, you are given 2 tries, so if you mess up the first time, you are given a second chance.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

contacted recruiter through campus event
    first round was online interview, answering non technical questions by recording on their web site.
    second round with senior manager was general conversation regarding candidate's personality
    may be assigned to technical track or consulting one.

Grad Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied online.
    1. Online interview - on hirevue with about 10 qns but helpful because there are up to 2 times to retry answers
    2. Skills based interview in house
    3. Final interview with management

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2017.

Interview

1st round interview is face to face with 1 interviewer.
    done some simple understanding of working experience and company background.
    after that, interviewer start asking technical questions, then a technical case was presented and was given blank papers and asked to provide the design and flow of the solution.

Interview Questions

• do you know what is OOP, MVC, WPF, generic list, etc.   Answer Question
    • asked to design a solution based on the case. case different by interviewer.   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Four stages
    1) Online test for personality and numerics
    2)Recorded interview (questions can be found by reading through other posters on glassdoor)
    3) interview with manager (case interview)
    4)interview with senior management

For no.3, case interview was on a completely unrelated topic on technology delivery. Subsequently received a rejection email stating if i wanted to consider reapplying as a technology delivery analyst (skip to stage 3).
    Unsure if Accenture was behind honest with me in their consideration for me for the first position as I was told that there are no positions avaliable for tech consulting analyst in the service group that I was allocated for the first position. Keep your eyes open when applying for Accenture and beware!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2017.

Interview

Digital Interview on behavioural questions. First few questions were about interviewee's background information. The interview duration took about 20mins-1 hour, depending on the amount of time you take to answer each question.

Interview Questions

• Name of university, number of years of experience, why did you choose this position?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in August 2017.

Interview

First round is online video interview. There were a few questions about your understanding and motivation on Tech consulting. Then there will be face to face interview if you are shortlisted after the online interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was for the position of Human Resources Intern. They asked standard questions like what are some learning outcomes I hope to get from the next internships, why did i choose to intern at the previous company, what other companies did I apply for. However, the job scope wasn't what I expected so my answers contradicted a little.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge from the past 2 internships?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Went through 4 interview. 1st and 2nd interview is face to face. 3rd interview is phone call from US on Behavioural. Last interview is on phone call. Not much test but mostly on experience that I had

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve conflict between colleagues (Behavioural interview)   Answer Question