Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I went through the interview process as a fresher in Accenture and had several rounds of interviews. Started with a written test which was pretty generic (Engineering based & Aptitude). Selected people were taken for 3 rounds of Group Discussion. This was followed by 3 rounds of interviews - Technical, Behavioral & Situational and HR & Hiring Manager.

Interview Questions

• For a fresher trying to forecast a work situation and answer based on that was very difficult   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

On campus interview from my undergraduate college. The interview was behavioral majorly, with a couple of technical questions about what I had learned during my degree. It was pretty simple overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the history of Arthur Anderson and how and when it came to be known as Accenture. This was unexpected rather than difficult.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment with 2 rounds. 1st round was a group discussion and 2nd round was technical and HR. Group discussion was based on some topics like 'Global Warming' and after that we had 1 technical interview with all data structures, area of interest mentioned in resume and OS related questions. There were few counter questions on my replies. So better be able to justify your answers.

Interview Questions

• Data structure questions and some OS related questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I had applied through campus recuritment
    so had 4 rounds in College Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, HR Round and Technical Round
    HR Round was simple mostly on "Something about yourself", " Willing to Relocate"," Ready to work in shifts"

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Three levels of interview, initial screening by the recruiter, followed by a technical interview after one week and another final interview a week later. The technical interview is more skill based/experience questions and a few technical questions. The final interview has situational and few technical questions to assess your experience and fit with the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a difficult employee if you are a Supervisor   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got a decent amount. Didn't negotiate too much..

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Sacramento, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

5 phone interviews and one in person interview. Be very careful if they don't fly you out to the office you will be working in. Office culture varies a lot from city to city. I had an interview with an engineer out of the office I would work in over the phone. I would highly recommend to meet someone from the office you will work in IN PERSON.

Interview Questions

• No hard ball questions. Just know your technical expertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. Accept it or move on.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First was a phone interview as prescreen and the an actual one on one interview.

Negotiation

N/A

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

My interview was over the phone, it was easy, no tuf quetions asked. all expected questions were asked as given in my resume.
    Its overall a earsier way of craking the interview than face to face interview.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview - Allows the recruiter to get to know you
    In-Person interview - 1 technical with java based questions and 1 functional with team oriented questions. Need to be ready to understand object oriented programming and fundamentals such as objects, classes, methods, constructors, ect. Also need to e able to answer questions based on teamwork, leadership and challenges.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you worked within a team to overcome a major obstacle?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

A brief phone screen with HR about willingness to travel for work and prior experience and background. Then a general discussion on video with a senior manager about Accenture business and benefits. Lastly, there was a phone interview with a senior software engineer in New York covering general Java programming questions.

Interview Questions

• Testing, spring framework, SDLC. Nothing in depth such as coding questions.   Answer Question