Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Average questions. Combination of social/technical. First a couple of phone conversations followed by on-site interview with more technical questions. On-site interview asked to be well prepared with your projects ready.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlottesville, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward technical and behavioral interviews. Mostly asked about my interest in the company and my experience with programming. The interviewers were very easy to talk to and offered a lot of information about the company and what they do.

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Redwood City, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

There were three interviews. The first was an informal conversation with the recruiter to assess wether I should move on to the "technical interview". I write technical in quotes, because It was probably the least technical interview I've had and I don't say that in a bad way. I prepared like crazy, but was shocked that we had more of a conversation about past projects and choices I've made in those projects. I would defend or elaborate about what I do different. The third interview was an onsite interview with my manager and who seemed to be trying to get a feel for how I would get along with the rest of the team. We barely discussed code and after a small discussion and tour he made me a verbal offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do differently with [angular] app if you were building it now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Miami, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone screen followed by screenshare. The screenshare was nice because I could use my IDE instead of having to type in the web browser. Phone screen was just language specific questions.

Interview Questions

• Specific to the technologies I was using. It was a Scala based position, so the questions focused around that.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2016.

Interview

They asked my status first and wanna check my background but then told me the the requirement of that role has changed and it is only open for U.S. citizens... I have nothing can do with that and said I would keep trying to find any other possible positions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email and asked to apply online for a specific position. Later, on the phone I asked how they had found my resume and was told that it was from Monster. I hadn't placed my resume on Monster and still haven't. Thought this was worth mentioning. I was then called by an employee of Accenture in Canada about the position I applied for in California and asked stereotypical placement questions that were not at all technical and then asked to complete an online test about Java. The information I was given was somewhat misleading. The link to a video about the test implied I would be asked to answer questions with a mic and a webcam, which were not at all utilized. Half of the questions were unrelated to Java but still technical. For example, typical Linux commands. All of the questions were multiple choice and individually timed. Each question was allotted about thirty seconds with a few longer questions getting slightly more time and a few others getting less. After completing a question you had as long as you desired to click the button to show the next question, which also starts the next timer. It took me about twenty minutes over all. After completing the test I confirmed via email that it was finished and then literally never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you willing to move to the job location?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There was a single interview which was designed to be a combination of both technical & behavioral.
    The HR interviewing you, checks your communication skills, technical skills (may ask you write a small code given a problem) , asks your opinion , check your leadership , creativity through questions.

Interview Questions

• Write a code in C language such that output will be of Triangle shape.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

4 rounds of interviews. two telephonic interview with two different managers and team leads and one onsite interview with a technical team and final round was HR interview which I spoke with HR representer. Tell me about yourself?, Reason for wanting to join Accenture?, What type of consulting work would you like to focus on?

Interview Questions

• Asking some basic java and data structures. asking about different design pattern and web application life cycle.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Bluff, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Red Bluff, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

tiresome process, long interviews, incompetent people
    Was asked to come in early & there were no shows
    unprofessional people
    Wish I had applied elsewhere, may be next time I will go in late

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

-First an over the phone HR chat
    -Then had a "technical" interview. The Tech interview Q's asked "what's polymorphism, inheritance" etc. Literally ultra easy. Then we just chatted tech and about the job.