Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA) in February 2010.

Interview

It was normal interview with puzzles and brain teasers. Do prepare data structures and OO concepts.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Technical Round, Managerial Round, HR Round. Technical Round will be conducted by Senior and experience person in Company. College Campus Interview process is very good and is mostly conducted in college campus.

Interview Questions

• It varies from Interviewer to Interviewer and also related to technology you have worked on.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied online. Received initial skills test online with basic to somewhat advanced logic tests. When passed, went in for interview. One interview was personality based, the other for technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions were fairly basic. They should be basic knowledge for anyone even attempting to apply for a Software Engineering or programming position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bolivar, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Bolivar, MO) in March 2010.

Interview

Applied online, had a one hour interview with my possible supervisor and the head of the development department. Questions centered on character and experience versus education or skill.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple, they gave me a one page summary of their intern program and a hourly pay statement.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of following round:
    1. Technical interview with in depth java and design questions.
    2. Behavioural interview with lot of scenarios
    3. HR interview

All the rounds were on phone, Not sure if this has happen with anyone? I will update here when I get the offer!

Interview Questions

• 1. Interface vs Abstract class
      2. describe your most recent project and challenges   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

one HR interview and two technical and one on site round with technical as well with questions in java and mostly from arrays and JSP servlets

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2012.

Interview

First, there's an aptitude test. Clearing that, you have one-on-one technical interview and then in the end, a personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the project you are currently working on..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of one HR interview (telephonic), two technical interviews (telephonic) and one in-person interview. The process was long and confusing as the HR was mostly hard to reach and snobbish.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to travel everyday to anywhere in California?   1 Answer

They processed it too slowly and did not disclose exact job location till too late.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview was over the phone with an human resources representative. I obtained the interview through a university recruiting event. The interview process and questions focused a lot on academic achievements. The interview questions also focused a lot on organizational involvement while in school. The questions for an engineering position did not lead to my current work experience as an engineer. I had to bring up my current work experience related to engineering. This was a general human resources phone interview to obtain an initial screen of me. Overall sounded like a great company to work for and offers average benefits.

Interview Questions

• What positions did you hold in organizations at your university?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

My interview was over the phone, it was easy, no tuf quetions asked. all expected questions were asked as given in my resume.
    Its overall a earsier way of craking the interview than face to face interview.