Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Hollywood, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

3 step interview after the initial HR contact. Behavioral, Technical, Manager

Behavioral will ask question about different scenarios you had while being on a team project. examples are conflicts with team mates. Or ask you what you did to help the project, something along those lines.

for the technical side I was asked question about OOP concepts had to mentally try to figure out a Clock Hands Degree problems.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to want to work for Accenture? Describe a time when you had a conflict with a coworker? Calculate the degrees between both Hour hand and Minute when its 3:15   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College, AK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (College, AK) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process is not very tough. It quite good and simple. The interview held in the group of 4-5 people. There are different panel came who was very friendly and good. Nice procedure

Interview Questions

• what are the projects u have done in academics?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

There was 1 tech interview and 1 HR interview. Pretty basic and easy. As long as you are prepared, there should not be any issue going through the interview process.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I went through the interview process as a fresher in Accenture and had several rounds of interviews. Started with a written test which was pretty generic (Engineering based & Aptitude). Selected people were taken for 3 rounds of Group Discussion. This was followed by 3 rounds of interviews - Technical, Behavioral & Situational and HR & Hiring Manager.

Interview Questions

• For a fresher trying to forecast a work situation and answer based on that was very difficult   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

On campus interview from my undergraduate college. The interview was behavioral majorly, with a couple of technical questions about what I had learned during my degree. It was pretty simple overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the history of Arthur Anderson and how and when it came to be known as Accenture. This was unexpected rather than difficult.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment with 2 rounds. 1st round was a group discussion and 2nd round was technical and HR. Group discussion was based on some topics like 'Global Warming' and after that we had 1 technical interview with all data structures, area of interest mentioned in resume and OS related questions. There were few counter questions on my replies. So better be able to justify your answers.

Interview Questions

• Data structure questions and some OS related questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I had applied through campus recuritment
    so had 4 rounds in College Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, HR Round and Technical Round
    HR Round was simple mostly on "Something about yourself", " Willing to Relocate"," Ready to work in shifts"

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Three levels of interview, initial screening by the recruiter, followed by a technical interview after one week and another final interview a week later. The technical interview is more skill based/experience questions and a few technical questions. The final interview has situational and few technical questions to assess your experience and fit with the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a difficult employee if you are a Supervisor   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got a decent amount. Didn't negotiate too much..

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Sacramento, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

5 phone interviews and one in person interview. Be very careful if they don't fly you out to the office you will be working in. Office culture varies a lot from city to city. I had an interview with an engineer out of the office I would work in over the phone. I would highly recommend to meet someone from the office you will work in IN PERSON.

Interview Questions

• No hard ball questions. Just know your technical expertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. Accept it or move on.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

As it was a college placement, it started with an aptitude test. After clearing the test there was a round of technical interview. Mainly here the interviewer asked about my college project and a few technical questions on C++ and Java. This was followed by an HR interview, where the interviewer asks some situation based questions. Also expect questions on relocation and working on shifts.

Interview Questions

• Can't disclose the question but would suggest one thing, make sure you get your fundamentals cleared on programming/database. If you want to answer some bold concepts just make sure that you answer them carefully because if the interviewer is technically strong(most of the times they are), they can grill you by asking questions based on your previous answers.   Answer Question