Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.6

465 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There was a single interview which was designed to be a combination of both technical & behavioral.
The HR interviewing you, checks your communication skills, technical skills (may ask you write a small code given a problem) , asks your opinion , check your leadership , creativity through questions.

Interview Questions

• Write a code in C language such that output will be of Triangle shape.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

4 rounds of interviews. two telephonic interview with two different managers and team leads and one onsite interview with a technical team and final round was HR interview which I spoke with HR representer. Tell me about yourself?, Reason for wanting to join Accenture?, What type of consulting work would you like to focus on?

Interview Questions

• Asking some basic java and data structures. asking about different design pattern and web application life cycle.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Bluff, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Red Bluff, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

tiresome process, long interviews, incompetent people
    Was asked to come in early & there were no shows
    unprofessional people
    Wish I had applied elsewhere, may be next time I will go in late

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

-First an over the phone HR chat
    -Then had a "technical" interview. The Tech interview Q's asked "what's polymorphism, inheritance" etc. Literally ultra easy. Then we just chatted tech and about the job.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Very flexible. I had my technical interview in a Saturday and the interview with a senior manager in the next Friday, end of the day.
    Since I was in a critical phase of the project with deliverables, I asked the recruiter to schedule interviews during time that would not impact my activities. I was surprise when he proposed me the first one in a Saturday morning.

Interview Questions

• To explain what I knew in the area I was applying for the position   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position and they got back to me fairly quick(less than a week). The recruiter was very nice and give me some background on the company and the position. Five days later, I had my technical interview. Thank God for a previous review because my interviewer basically asked me the exact same questions and I was able to answer all of them. He asked me about polymorphism, abstract class, abstract methods, exception, errors, past projects experiences, encapsulation, inheritance, why accenture, interface, overloading vs overriding, static, and at the end I got to ask some questions. After the interview was over I received an email from my recruiter letting me know she wanted to move on to the closing/HR interview.

Interview Questions

• WARNING: The technical person will ask you what languages you are most comfortable with and ask you question regarding all. So if your strongest in Java, just say Java. Don't be cocky.   1 Answer

Better offer presented itself

Application

Interview

Hiring and interview process is easy. They will ask you questions on whatever your strengths are,like, you just have to tell them your good areas and they will put questions on that area,so, I would say it's easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can always negotiate based on how ur interview went and also depends on your capabilities.

Application

Interview

As it was a college placement, it started with an aptitude test. After clearing the test there was a round of technical interview. Mainly here the interviewer asked about my college project and a few technical questions on C++ and Java. This was followed by an HR interview, where the interviewer asks some situation based questions. Also expect questions on relocation and working on shifts.

Interview Questions

• Can't disclose the question but would suggest one thing, make sure you get your fundamentals cleared on programming/database. If you want to answer some bold concepts just make sure that you answer them carefully because if the interviewer is technically strong(most of the times they are), they can grill you by asking questions based on your previous answers.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Three levels of interview, initial screening by the recruiter, followed by a technical interview after one week and another final interview a week later. The technical interview is more skill based/experience questions and a few technical questions. The final interview has situational and few technical questions to assess your experience and fit with the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a difficult employee if you are a Supervisor   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got a decent amount. Didn't negotiate too much..

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I had applied through campus recuritment
    so had 4 rounds in College Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, HR Round and Technical Round
    HR Round was simple mostly on "Something about yourself", " Willing to Relocate"," Ready to work in shifts"