Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Sacramento, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

5 phone interviews and one in person interview. Be very careful if they don't fly you out to the office you will be working in. Office culture varies a lot from city to city. I had an interview with an engineer out of the office I would work in over the phone. I would highly recommend to meet someone from the office you will work in IN PERSON.

Interview Questions

• No hard ball questions. Just know your technical expertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. Accept it or move on.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

As it was a college placement, it started with an aptitude test. After clearing the test there was a round of technical interview. Mainly here the interviewer asked about my college project and a few technical questions on C++ and Java. This was followed by an HR interview, where the interviewer asks some situation based questions. Also expect questions on relocation and working on shifts.

Interview Questions

• Can't disclose the question but would suggest one thing, make sure you get your fundamentals cleared on programming/database. If you want to answer some bold concepts just make sure that you answer them carefully because if the interviewer is technically strong(most of the times they are), they can grill you by asking questions based on your previous answers.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position and they got back to me fairly quick(less than a week). The recruiter was very nice and give me some background on the company and the position. Five days later, I had my technical interview. Thank God for a previous review because my interviewer basically asked me the exact same questions and I was able to answer all of them. He asked me about polymorphism, abstract class, abstract methods, exception, errors, past projects experiences, encapsulation, inheritance, why accenture, interface, overloading vs overriding, static, and at the end I got to ask some questions. After the interview was over I received an email from my recruiter letting me know she wanted to move on to the closing/HR interview.

Interview Questions

• WARNING: The technical person will ask you what languages you are most comfortable with and ask you question regarding all. So if your strongest in Java, just say Java. Don't be cocky.   1 Answer

Better offer presented itself

Application

Interview

Hiring and interview process is easy. They will ask you questions on whatever your strengths are,like, you just have to tell them your good areas and they will put questions on that area,so, I would say it's easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can always negotiate based on how ur interview went and also depends on your capabilities.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

It was very good and they made us very comfortable.Just be confident and go.Check the company background.Study completely about the company.Know what your profile is and what you are applying for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for the hike period and what technologies do they use and give their technologies a cutting edge.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

A brief phone screen with HR about willingness to travel for work and prior experience and background. Then a general discussion on video with a senior manager about Accenture business and benefits. Lastly, there was a phone interview with a senior software engineer in New York covering general Java programming questions.

Interview Questions

• Testing, spring framework, SDLC. Nothing in depth such as coding questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview - Allows the recruiter to get to know you
    In-Person interview - 1 technical with java based questions and 1 functional with team oriented questions. Need to be ready to understand object oriented programming and fundamentals such as objects, classes, methods, constructors, ect. Also need to e able to answer questions based on teamwork, leadership and challenges.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you worked within a team to overcome a major obstacle?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Place, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (College Place, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

There were 2 rounds first was apti n second Pi
    apti was difficult questions on quanta logic n verbal were there

Interview Questions

• What are variables
      basic oops concepts
      hr type questions
      overall interview was very easy
      They just see communication skills Pi was easy they would ask about basic oops concepts to computer fields and to other fields the round would be to check your confidence and communications skills and how well u are at problem solving   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

-First an over the phone HR chat
    -Then had a "technical" interview. The Tech interview Q's asked "what's polymorphism, inheritance" etc. Literally ultra easy. Then we just chatted tech and about the job.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2011.

Interview

First round was written test . second round was technical interview . third round was behavioral interview.All three were on campus. Overall experience was smooth and almost everyone got selected..