Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Reston, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

2 on campus interviews then one in the main office. This was all done in 2001, so I can't really say what happens now. They moved quickly and were the most responsive of any place I interviewed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

There was 1 tech interview and 1 HR interview. Pretty basic and easy. As long as you are prepared, there should not be any issue going through the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Hollywood, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

3 step interview after the initial HR contact. Behavioral, Technical, Manager

Behavioral will ask question about different scenarios you had while being on a team project. examples are conflicts with team mates. Or ask you what you did to help the project, something along those lines.

for the technical side I was asked question about OOP concepts had to mentally try to figure out a Clock Hands Degree problems.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to want to work for Accenture? Describe a time when you had a conflict with a coworker? Calculate the degrees between both Hour hand and Minute when its 3:15   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College, AK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (College, AK) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process is not very tough. It quite good and simple. The interview held in the group of 4-5 people. There are different panel came who was very friendly and good. Nice procedure

Interview Questions

• what are the projects u have done in academics?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Terrible process
    -Recruiter didnt even know I lived on the west coast when it was listed on my resume. Had been scheduling interviewers in ET and when she found out I live on the west coast, unprofessional replied back 'ah....' ......????????
    -Recruiter took 2 week PTO
    -Interviewer 1 forgot about interview and said he didnt have internet in the client site (it was a phone interview with no computer necessary). Did not even work at the place I was applying to.
    -Interviwer 2 forgot about interview as well
    -Sent email declining position as it was a waste of my time
    -No phone number to even reach out to the 3. Was thinking of pinging them on linkedin but im not that desperate and unprofessional.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was quite easy. There were 3 rounds out of which two rounds were technical. It was a good try and I got the offer. There was salary negotiation in the third round.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2017.

Interview

Email From the Recruiter, set up the technical Screen, hours of my time preparing, One hour on the phone with the tech screener, received email from the recruiter the next day indicating how well she was told it went, I called her and then she says, Oh we have no jobs.

Interview Questions

• This is what I was told to be prepared to answer: Also will be asking about if you have any experience with web services like REST/SOAP etc.
      Functionality testing.
      Understanding of Agile based sprint and stories.
      Checking your knowledge of front and back end full stack capabilities.

Basically checking what your skillset is and if you are able to communicate your
      knowledge efficiently!

After your skills interview we will have a chat
      about salary. Nothing can be said until that is done,
      because that determines what we can offer so I would advise
      touching up on your technical knowledge before the call!   1 Answer
    • What are web services like REST/SOAP   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

You have 3 interviews. The first is based on your resume so really know how to describe each experience on there with detail they will try to get down to the core of it. The other 2 are in the next round. First one is behavioral. Second is a case interview. Make sure to ask questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Average questions. Combination of social/technical. First a couple of phone conversations followed by on-site interview with more technical questions. On-site interview asked to be well prepared with your projects ready.

Interview Questions

• Describe your skills and projects.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlottesville, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward technical and behavioral interviews. Mostly asked about my interest in the company and my experience with programming. The interviewers were very easy to talk to and offered a lot of information about the company and what they do.

Interview Questions

• What is object oriented programming?   1 Answer