Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2013.

Interview

Two interview rounds. First one behavioral second was technical. Asked about oops concepts, that I explained well. Behavioral round was not that tough. He simply asked about the company, why you want to work with company, briefly describe about the company.

Interview Questions

• what is inheritance.
    tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email and asked to apply online for a specific position. Later, on the phone I asked how they had found my resume and was told that it was from Monster. I hadn't placed my resume on Monster and still haven't. Thought this was worth mentioning. I was then called by an employee of Accenture in Canada about the position I applied for in California and asked stereotypical placement questions that were not at all technical and then asked to complete an online test about Java. The information I was given was somewhat misleading. The link to a video about the test implied I would be asked to answer questions with a mic and a webcam, which were not at all utilized. Half of the questions were unrelated to Java but still technical. For example, typical Linux commands. All of the questions were multiple choice and individually timed. Each question was allotted about thirty seconds with a few longer questions getting slightly more time and a few others getting less. After completing a question you had as long as you desired to click the button to show the next question, which also starts the next timer. It took me about twenty minutes over all. After completing the test I confirmed via email that it was finished and then literally never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you willing to move to the job location?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Miami, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone screen followed by screenshare. The screenshare was nice because I could use my IDE instead of having to type in the web browser. Phone screen was just language specific questions.

Interview Questions

• Specific to the technologies I was using. It was a Scala based position, so the questions focused around that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Bluff, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Red Bluff, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

tiresome process, long interviews, incompetent people
    Was asked to come in early & there were no shows
    unprofessional people
    Wish I had applied elsewhere, may be next time I will go in late

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Diego, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

there was a phone interview with general questions about technologies I had worked with and learned about while getting my degree, then there was a skype interview as I was located in TN and the job was in CA. There were multiple people from the team on the skype call which lasted about 30 minutes and was not very technical.

Interview Questions

• knowledge and experience with technology (asp.net, sql, html, css)   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Birmingham, AL) in January 2013.

Interview

Complex hiring process with assessment center, interview, team player tasks. Process took all together about 60 days. Big competition but seems to be a great company to work for. All in all very professional. I can recommend going through this process as it will be very helpful for other hiring processes as well.

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Redwood City, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

There were three interviews. The first was an informal conversation with the recruiter to assess wether I should move on to the "technical interview". I write technical in quotes, because It was probably the least technical interview I've had and I don't say that in a bad way. I prepared like crazy, but was shocked that we had more of a conversation about past projects and choices I've made in those projects. I would defend or elaborate about what I do different. The third interview was an onsite interview with my manager and who seemed to be trying to get a feel for how I would get along with the rest of the team. We barely discussed code and after a small discussion and tour he made me a verbal offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do differently with [angular] app if you were building it now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got selected for a phone interview. Recruiter called to have a better understanding of who you are and what you do. Next steps is an in person interview with 2 managers from accenture. One manager asked basic interviewing question and the 2nd manager asked semi technical questions ( SQL, java).

Interview Questions

• What is normalization and name all normalization forms?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2015.

Interview

A phone screen with a recruiter, then a technical interview, then a final interview with the director. All interviews felt relatively easy and were straightforward. Each interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to.
    During the phone screen, the recruiter asks about your background, interests, skills, what you're looking for, etc. Talk about your experience with front-end frameworks and any production-level experience you have.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Aptitude and Face to Face. They will ask to describe yourself, few technical questions related to DB, SQL, behavioral questions, about your previous projects, the interview was not much difficult, HR round - Behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself , Database questions, Previous project experience   1 Answer