Accenture Subject Matter Expert Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Subject Matter Expert Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2012.

Interview

Was interviewed by senior manager to brief about the job descriptions and expectations first. 2nd interview was conducted by HR after 1st interview. This process is to find out the personality of the candidate purely. 3rd interview was done by Managing Director and he talked about the overall outlook of the entire industry and their strategies.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

I had three rounds, HR, Behavioral (technical) and a test. A personal interview to gauge my personality followed up by an interview with the VP who asked behavioural questions. This was followed up by a test that tested my capabilities in JavaScript, CSS and HTML. Overall it was a pretty smooth process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was pretty easy.

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview process was smooth but the hiring call came after 4 months of the technical interview and i was not able to remember if i have given any interview. The interview process was average, person was knowledgeable and was able to ask the questions according to the career skill

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

- Received a call from the company that they need someone working at my profile (Logistics Process Investigator) who has expertize in finding the flaws in the supply chain.
    - I went for the interview.
    - I had first HR round where i told them about my background & where I come from.
    - Later I had a technical discussion with the Interviewer.
    - Then I had a salary negotiation followed by the final offer.

Whole process took only one day.

Interview Questions

• Why services when you are an engineer? Try something technical. I am not convinced with your thoughts. Go home!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was really easy to handle & the thing was that I was offered an amount more than what I expected so I just put in some more conditions & reimbursement demand which the employer had considered & I accepted the offer.