Accenture Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2011.

Interview

This took a long time between the 2 phone interviews, waiting 2 to 3 weeks and then go in for 1 in-person interview. The whole process took about a month to get hired. The phone interviews were with the recruiter and some low level managers. The in-person interview was conducted by a senior executive who was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 or 10 years. As interviewing a company it is hard not to say something that has to deal with that company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not go through a negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Mexico City (Mexico)) in November 2015.

Interview

Submitted my CV in LinkedIn. After 3 months got contacted by HR Department. They asked me for my CV in English and to complete some online tests. 1 week later they invited me for an "Accenture Recruiting Day" at corporate office. The event consisted in 3 interviews with different managers and directors of supply chain. After the interviews we had to develop a groupal business case.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture? Why Supply Chain? How many red cars are in Mexico? Are you sure you want to be a consultant? Why consulting?   Answer Question