Accenture Systems Integration Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Systems Integration Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The first interview was very basic and resume-based; as long as you know what is on there you should not sweat it. The second was a deep behavioral interview, where the interviewer asked 4 questions with very specific follow up questions. A lot of "tell me about a time when..."

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you implemented a system. What were people's reactions? How did you remedy them?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Initial contact through university career fair. Got an email from a recruiter with a position to apply to. Two phone interviews with different recruiters. Both recruiters were very friendly and did a good job starting the interview by laying out the format. The first gave plenty of time to answer my questions (extending well passed the scheduled end time), while the second seemed a bit rushed. Fairly standard "tell me about a time..." questions.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a recent time where you have had to give a presentation to a difficult audience.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

At least for me, it was fairly standard interview for a large company. I applied online and within a couple of weeks got a call back. They assign you a HR person that pretty sticks with you along the way to help set up times for the next interview.

1) Phone
    2) Skills
    3) Behavioral
    4) Face to Face

Interview Questions

• Everything is pretty much standard like how do you prioritize work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process is standard to that found at most other large consulting firms, such as the Big 4. There were three different rounds, with the final round taking place at the nearest Accenture office. The overall experience was very good and I had no issues from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to pursue this option when you had several other methods of tackling the problem ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through university career website. There were three rounds of interviews. First two rounds are on campus. Rounds 2 and 3 are behavioral.

First round is a review of your resume and is very conversational. Second round consists of 3-4 questions. Questions center around four topics (Teamwork, Conflict Resolution, Time Management, Problem Solving). Third round is on-site in which you sit through a hour presentation then proceed to two interviews by higher level management. Those interviews are similar to the second round.

I received a call for the offer from the recruiter about 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Was a little caught off by a question about how I would describe day one of the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because the salary was very competitive.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from an HR recruiter within a few weeks. She scheduled a 15 minute phone interview which was an initial check to make sure that I qualified for the position. After this call, she scheduled another one hour phone interview with a different person from HR. This interview consisted of four behavioral questions where I had to list three main events that occurred within each answer. The three main events threw me off a bit but the interviewer was really nice and helped me out. The final interview was in the Houston office and consisted of a one hour presentation about Accenture with a Q&A session, tour and two 30-45 minute behavioral interviews with two different managers. During this final interview, we were asked to rank cities with Accenture offices we preferred to work in. I ranked Houston, Austin and San Francisco as my top three. I received an offer in the San Francisco office about a week later and accepted the offer. Looking back, I am happy that I accepted in offer in San Francisco instead of Houston or Austin because the clients in the bay area are much more aligned with my interests.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?
      What is a course you have taken unrelated to your major?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer exceeded my expectations so I did not negotiate. The cost of living is higher on the west coast so my offer was greater than my salary in Houston at the time.

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Accenture in April 2011.

Interview

Overall, there were 3 stages during the interview process.

The first part was phone screening interview with HR. This interview was more generic and focused on some resume items (e.g. Tell me about your background, why consulting?)

The second interview was a phone interview with a manager-level individual. This was purely a behavioral interview.

The final round of interviews were on-site at an office location with many other interviewees. The final round consisted of 2 separate interviews with manager to partner-level individuals. These interviews were mainly behavioral.

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Received first interview through on-campus recruiting. First interview consisted of basic questions concerning my resume, past work experiences, skills, etc. After passing this interview, I was invited back for a second interview, somewhat longer than the first (around an hour). This was more of a behavioral interview with questions such as, 'Tell me about a time when you took a leadership position on a team or group'. After passing this interview, I was brought in to the local office in Washington D.C. for a final interview. This interview was the same format as the second, only difference being there were two interviews with two separate, higher level employees. Some others have posted with regards to this final interview that if you make it to this stage you are essentially in unless you screw up in some way, I would like to say that this is NOT THE CASE at all, at least in my experience. Both of my final round interviews went very well, and I seemed to connect well with each of the interviewers. I was told that I would hear back within two to four weeks with a decision. Four weeks later there was no response, and I sent an email to my recruiter inquiring as to what had happened. I was told that I would receive a final decision within a couple weeks. Three weeks later, I received an email saying that I would not be moving forward with the process as, and I quote, " [we] have decided to pursue other candidates whose background is better aligned with the requirements of this role."

This would have been fine to hear after the first, or even second interview. But by the third interview, no issue had ever been raised in any of the interviews, including the final one, about my 'background'. My past experiences and skills had been discussed with the interviewers at length before the final interview, so in my mind if at that point my 'background' was not enough to complete the job, then I shouldn't have even been invited for the final interview. Overall, up until that point, my experience with the whole organization had been positive, but after the wait for the response, the continued lack of follow up from the recruiting staff, and the supposed reason given for my 'rejection', my experience with Accenture left a very bad impression.

Interview Questions

• All questions were expected, easily able to study for by searching google, etc.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

Interview

There were two rounds of on-campus interviews. The first interview was performed by employees who have a few years of experience and it was mostly talking about myself and my previous experiences (resume-based). The same night I had the first interview, I received a phone call to schedule the second round interview and it happened in the same week. The second round interview was conducted by a higher level consultant who seemed to be at around a manager status in the firm (not an executive). This interview was longer and had more questions regarding specific cases in your past experiences. I was informed I passed both rounds a week later by the campus recruiter and I scheduled a final round office visit a month or two after the interview. The final round had two interview sessions with Accenture executives who had relatively casual interview questions and it seemed that these sessions were more meant for the executives to get to know me more personally. Accenture consultants who are relatively new to the company did a short powerpoint presentation about all of the aspects of Accenture and the HR recruiter presented some basic offer package information without specific numbers.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a recent project or event in which you were presented with a difficulty and explain how you went about this problem (took leadership).   Answer Question

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2015.

Interview

I experienced a three round interview process with Accenture. the first and second rounds are by phone. Candidates for the third round are brought in for an in person interview with two Executives.

Interview Questions

• First round questions are very introductory: "Tell me about your extracurricular activities", "What interests you about working with Accenture", etc.
      Second round questions are behavioral: "Describe a project you had to complete under a very tight deadline", "Tell me about a situation when you built a strong working relationship with a key stake holder", etc.   Answer Question