Accenture Systems Integration Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Systems Integration Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

At least for me, it was fairly standard interview for a large company. I applied online and within a couple of weeks got a call back. They assign you a HR person that pretty sticks with you along the way to help set up times for the next interview.

1) Phone
2) Skills
3) Behavioral
4) Face to Face

Interview Questions

• Everything is pretty much standard like how do you prioritize work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process is standard to that found at most other large consulting firms, such as the Big 4. There were three different rounds, with the final round taking place at the nearest Accenture office. The overall experience was very good and I had no issues from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to pursue this option when you had several other methods of tackling the problem ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The first interview was very basic and resume-based; as long as you know what is on there you should not sweat it. The second was a deep behavioral interview, where the interviewer asked 4 questions with very specific follow up questions. A lot of "tell me about a time when..."

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you implemented a system. What were people's reactions? How did you remedy them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Initial contact through university career fair. Got an email from a recruiter with a position to apply to. Two phone interviews with different recruiters. Both recruiters were very friendly and did a good job starting the interview by laying out the format. The first gave plenty of time to answer my questions (extending well passed the scheduled end time), while the second seemed a bit rushed. Fairly standard "tell me about a time..." questions.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a recent time where you have had to give a presentation to a difficult audience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2012.

Interview

I originally applied online through my university portal. Then I was selected for a first round based on the online process. I then had a thirty minute interview on campus. They offered me a second interview the following week, sixty minutes. Followed by a third round, in-office interview. I interviewed with two different executives, each sixty minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Interview

I started the interviewing process through on-campus recruiting I completed 3 separate rounds. Round 1 was just a conversation with HR personnel on campus. Round 2 was on campus and met with 2 different people to discuss situational based questions (i.e. Tell me about a time you failed). Round 3 was in the Accenture office with three different people. Each conversation was 45min long and they also provided an educational session on what is Accenture, the reporting structure, etc.

Interview Questions

• Many of the behavioral based questions were not necessarily straightforward - i.e. not just "tell me about a time you failed" but instead "tell me about a time you failed, how you dealt with it, and any repercussions"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Berkeley, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Initially, I was contacted about 2 weeks after submitting my resume and the application. Then I went through the first round of the interview which is a 20-30 minutes interview. All the questions I was asked were behavioral and also about the company and why I decided to apply for the position. Then, I was informed about a week and a half later that I had advanced to the second round of interviews which is the 45-60 minute ling interview. For this interview I was asked more behavioral and situational questions that had to do with, for example, what do you when..., how do you prepare for... etc...

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions was "how do you imagine yourself in the next 5 years, in the next 10 years? what would you be doing with life and career?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a very good offer. The recruiter to the time to place in the location I preferred after changing my initial preferences. Full benefits, great vacation plans, great bonus amount. Because this was a entry level position I could not negotiate salary, but I could negotiate starting date which it was equally important for me, because I wanted to take a long break after college.

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied through the school website, then I was invited to a alumni event to learn more about the company. Got an opportunity for a 1st round screening interview on-campus, and was told it was casual, but it was really the best time to shine.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

First Round: On campus interview. They asked me about my resume, what I thought the job would be, why I wanted to work at Accenture. Some people say it is an easy screening interview, and it's hard to tell how "hard" it was, but make sure you prepare for this round too!

Second Round: At the local office. I had an interview with one of the partners that lasted about an hour. This interview wasn't what I prepared for. I thought it would be more behavioral, like everyone on glassdoor says, but it was more conversational. I think the partner who was interviewing me just had a different style, but what seemed important was carrying on a conversation. I was asked a couple of situational questions, but my interviewers didn't delve into the answers too much.

Third Round: At the local office. They started with a presentation by the recruiter, a new hire, and an experienced employee. I was with nearly ten other interviewees. Then we were each interviewed by a manager and a partner. These interviews were more well balanced. They asked about my resume, why consulting, why Accenture, and they also asked some behavioral questions. Be honest and show that you are excited about your previous projects when you talk about them.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a project that you found boring?   Answer Question
    • How do you ensure quality work when you are trying to get things done quickly?   Answer Question
    • Given a client's requirements and deliverables, how would you proceed with a project?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate, because I've heard that Accenture doesn't really negotiate salary, and the offer was on the upper end of what I was aiming for.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2013.

Interview

First two rounds of interviews: on-campus recruiting. First interview was very relaxed, just asked about my previous work experience (no real behavioral questions). Second interview was longer (an hour), still relaxed. The interviewer was friendly and begin by commenting on my piano skills (he was just beginning the piano). That interview had 3 or 4 standard behavioral questions.

Final round: on site visit at local Accenture office. Two hour-long interviews with mid-level managers (first seemed like a pretty boring guy, second was chatty and more interesting to talk to). Plenty of time for me to ask questions, along with more typical behavioral questions. Final interview also had a presentation by some younger employees about Accenture culture, and lunch at a tasty restaurant down the street.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with problems with a client.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.