Accenture Systems Integration Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Systems Integration Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Accenture in April 2011.

Interview

Overall, there were 3 stages during the interview process.

The first part was phone screening interview with HR. This interview was more generic and focused on some resume items (e.g. Tell me about your background, why consulting?)

The second interview was a phone interview with a manager-level individual. This was purely a behavioral interview.

The final round of interviews were on-site at an office location with many other interviewees. The final round consisted of 2 separate interviews with manager to partner-level individuals. These interviews were mainly behavioral.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Received first interview through on-campus recruiting. First interview consisted of basic questions concerning my resume, past work experiences, skills, etc. After passing this interview, I was invited back for a second interview, somewhat longer than the first (around an hour). This was more of a behavioral interview with questions such as, 'Tell me about a time when you took a leadership position on a team or group'. After passing this interview, I was brought in to the local office in Washington D.C. for a final interview. This interview was the same format as the second, only difference being there were two interviews with two separate, higher level employees. Some others have posted with regards to this final interview that if you make it to this stage you are essentially in unless you screw up in some way, I would like to say that this is NOT THE CASE at all, at least in my experience. Both of my final round interviews went very well, and I seemed to connect well with each of the interviewers. I was told that I would hear back within two to four weeks with a decision. Four weeks later there was no response, and I sent an email to my recruiter inquiring as to what had happened. I was told that I would receive a final decision within a couple weeks. Three weeks later, I received an email saying that I would not be moving forward with the process as, and I quote, " [we] have decided to pursue other candidates whose background is better aligned with the requirements of this role."

This would have been fine to hear after the first, or even second interview. But by the third interview, no issue had ever been raised in any of the interviews, including the final one, about my 'background'. My past experiences and skills had been discussed with the interviewers at length before the final interview, so in my mind if at that point my 'background' was not enough to complete the job, then I shouldn't have even been invited for the final interview. Overall, up until that point, my experience with the whole organization had been positive, but after the wait for the response, the continued lack of follow up from the recruiting staff, and the supposed reason given for my 'rejection', my experience with Accenture left a very bad impression.

Interview Questions

• All questions were expected, easily able to study for by searching google, etc.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2015.

Interview

I experienced a three round interview process with Accenture. the first and second rounds are by phone. Candidates for the third round are brought in for an in person interview with two Executives.

Interview Questions

• First round questions are very introductory: "Tell me about your extracurricular activities", "What interests you about working with Accenture", etc.
      Second round questions are behavioral: "Describe a project you had to complete under a very tight deadline", "Tell me about a situation when you built a strong working relationship with a key stake holder", etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview. First one was like an overview of what I am looking for and knowing more about my broad skills. Second one was also over the phone and was entirely behavioral where I was asked standard interview questions on how I dealt with situations, conflicts, etc. Third was in person at the Dallas office with a Partner. This one too was behavioral, but I could sense that my personality was being evaluated from a client facing perspective.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join Accenture?   1 Answer
    • Do you like travel?   1 Answer
    • Give us an example of how turned around a bad situation into a positive one for your previous employer?   1 Answer
    • How did you handle a conflict?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a purely behavioral interview, got it as part of college recruiting process. I think that by the time they interview you, they know your resume is fine - so the interview is more of a test on culture fit. This is has since changed - I believe it is a case interview for everyone.

Interview Questions

• This was a long time ago - but just the typical behavioral questions, nothing too challenging   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (College Park, MD) in October 2012.

Interview

It was an on campus interview as I applied straight out of college. There were 4 interviews, which were not very difficult, with one screening, 2 behavioral, and one confirming interview. I've heard that now Accenture does a case interview as well. The interviews may have been easier because they were interviewing 50+ students the same day as me.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to adapt to an unknown situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Detroit, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

Had 3 interviews (2 in person on campus) and third in the office (with 3 separate interviews there). It took them over 2 months to place me in an office which really drawn out the entire process. None of my first 3 office choices were available so they started randomly placing me. If you have flexibility it can ensure you get the job.

Interview Questions

• I didn't have any cases (I think now they moved over to a case study for this position) but it was pretty straight forward behavioral questions. It truly turned into a conversation with most of the staff, I advise you find a common interest and try to spend your time talking about that.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Interview

that was a phone interview that long 45 minutes

Interview Questions

• what you consider your major accomplishment ?   1 Answer

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There were four interviews. The first screening interview took place on campus, and involved just some basic information. Nothing too stressful, but somehow quite a few people were filtered out right then. The second interview also took place on campus and involved quite a bit more, including role-playing scenarios and technical questions. They also review your transcript, which can be nerve-wracking, but a poor transcript didn't prevent me from moving further. The final two interviews, which took place in the office, were more behavioural, and felt more like friendly chats with senior leadership rather than a difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• Having to explain the reasons for some very poor grades in university.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Began the process through on Campus resources. From the very beginning(the infosessions, career Fair, etc..) all of the Accenture representatives were very open, and very willing to continue communication via email to help you understand more about their culture. There were three interviews (1 on campus, 2 on-site + 1 meet-greet dinner prior to 3rd round).

First round was very brief(about 30 minutes) - just come prepared to give a basic understanding of what the day in the life of the position you are applying for is like. They want to know that you did some research before applying(how interested are you!). Also be prepared to go over your resume - but also know, you only have 30 minutes, so it is KEY to be succinct and effective for each bullet.

Second Round -
    On site, and with a Senior Manager or Executive. My interviewer was a professional, and understood how to interview without making it out to be a hardcore - in your face session. It was very conversational but everything he asked was Behavioral. So in summary - this interview was purely behavioral.

Dinner - If accepted to 3rd round interviews - youll meet with Consultants and Managers at a dinner that they host, most likely with other applicants and most likely near your college campus. Just go in with questions, and just show them that you dont freak out whenever someone asks you a question :) Just be sociable and your good. Really go to get to know THEM better.

3rd round - Very conversational - starts with presentation + food. Then 2 1 hour interviews with managers. Behavioral + Resume. So pretty easy.

Got an offer 2 business days after my final round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what was going through your mind(thoughts, emotions) right before you made a very important presentation/speech/business pitch.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did no negotiation. Salary was very competitive for the market.