Accenture Systems Integration Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Systems Integration Consultant Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Multiple interview process. 1) General skills interview with a third party interviewer. It's a check-the box interview. 2) HR Interview 3) Interview with managing director 4) Face to face interview with another managing director. I came in through a recruiter who did a lot of coaching

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you feel about travelling   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Had three Interviews. The recruiting process is very professional. They treat candidates with respect. First Interview was with the Recruiter, second and third on the technical side. The technical interviewer asked domain questions. Not difficult if you are prepared and have relevant experience. Overall happy with the way they treat candidates during the interview

Interview Questions

• 1) Share your leadership experiences
      2) Describe a difficult situation that you handled.
      Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interviewer was rude and absolutely impolite. Clearly she did not want to be there. I think she had a bad day. I also think she was not an expert at the position and clearly did not want to have even a remote expectation.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

4 rounds of interview, very simple and nothing unusual. I was hired mostly because of my past experience in the domain that I was brought in for. 3 rounds were on phone and the last was in person with the interviewer on video cam remotely. Nice people in teh healthcare group. But it takes a while to network and really fit in .

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual. Regular questions about behaviors in conflict situations. Very impersonal though. Gives you an inkling of the fact that you will be a nobody in a large organization such as this.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was coming out of school with no competing offers. I just took what I got

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (San Juan, PR) in December 2014.

Interview

University recrutment, 3 interviews
    The first interview was at university. Simple Resume questions.
    Second interview was also at university. Involved past experiences, project involvement, work related questions.
    Third interview was at DC Headquarters. They paid for flight and hotel and explained thoroughly the whole process. Two managers interviewed me, same questions from each of them. The experience was very fulfilling.

Interview Questions

• How do you convince a client of your abilitiy to fulfill his/her demands?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

Call with the recruiter, if the recruiter thinks you're a good fit they will set you up with someone to screen you, this could be anyone. Normally a Mgr or Sr. Mgr who typically does screenings often in your field.

Interview Questions

• Starts off with basic questions, your background, why you're looking to move, etc. Good chances there will be technical questions in your call, nothing advanced, just enough to show that you know what you are doing. If you pass this call, you'll get set up with someone from the project to interview you in the 2nd interview. It may be in person, it may be over the phone.   1 Answer

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Did on-campus interview. Interviewer didn't seem too interested in hearing what I had to say about my background. I tried to expand on things and she didn't really want to hear.
    Waited two weeks to find out I did not pass through to the next round. When asking for feedback I didn't receive a response. All in all a frustrating experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself is always the toughest starter question.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Hired out of college, very we'll organized, and quick turnaround time.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Met at a career fair and followed the following process:
    - Round 1: Phone interview. Basic behavioral questions.
    - Round 2: In-person interview. Behavioral questions and more in-depth analyst of skill set.
    - Round 3: In-person interview at local Accenture office. With senior manager. More of a formality to judge communication skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a problem you do not have the skill set to properly address?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I just applied online through my schools OCR website and was selected for an on campus behavioral interview.The interview was only about 20 minutes long. I just went over my resume and answered any resume questions my interviewer had. I was lucky enough to have an interviewer that had the same undergrad major as I did so I was able to kind of get him off topic a little by talking about my major.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions mainly just behavioral and situational questions.   Answer Question