Accenture Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Team Lead Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2017

2.9

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2017.

Interview

2 separate recruiters called to set up calls. The first recruiter cancelled the day of the call and rescheduled for another day. She did not call as scheduled and did not follow up with me and did not return my call or email. Another recruiter emailed 2 weeks later to set up a time to interview, and that call was missed as well but she did follow it up about 15 minutes after the call was scheduled to reschedule. That call happened on time. The experience was not professional nor respectful of me or my time.

Interview Questions

• Asked how my experience would be used to excel in the new position.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Team Lead Interview

Interview

Techno functional - Supply Chain - Face to Face and Web based

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

I had 1 HR Round in the beginning then 2 rounds of Telephonic Technical Rounds and 1 HR round again and i round of skype round with the Executive.

Interview Questions

• Lot of Technical questions.   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2012.

Interview

basic technology questions and job behavioral type questions. what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc. what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc. what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc.

Interview Questions

• what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2009.

Interview

First Round is Technical--> Pure Technical questions
    Second Round is Manager Round--> Mix of Technical and Attitude
    Third Round is with Onsite Manager--> More of Leadership quality questions
    Fourth Round is HR.--> Just for taking personal details

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a team with freshers to meet the tight dead lines?   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Very short only 2 stages. Hr interview and manager interview. During manager interview i knew i was hired. Interview took nearly an hour. Questions were easy and it was more relaxed environment.

Interview Questions

• What is your plan in 5 years   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The process was very fast as they needed a resource immediately, but post that the process was very slow and cumbersome. No direct feedback from HR. I had follow up every week to get a response inspire of being told I have got the job I was never given a offer letter for weeks.

Interview Questions

After being really frustrated when I gave them an ultimatum they came back with an verbal offer and offered me less than what I currently make I spite of making it very clear in the beginning what the expectations are from my side and the budget of the role. After negotiations I was offered a minimal sign on bonus, even though I was not too happy for making a lateral shift I agreed as from the long term prospective it made sense for my career plan. After a week of me agreeing the HR came back to me telling they may have another candidate who is willing to work for less and re offered me a lower pay. This was a red flag and I declined immediately

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Worst process.
    No coordicnation between the Hrs.
    One say final round.
    one say hr round and one say this is techinical and cother say Client round.
    I am in mess.
    Till now i have given 5 rounds to accenture .
    no update as of now.
    But worst of the worst process

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in September 2016.

Interview

The Manila recruiting hub is the definition of an unprofessional organization. Random calling, different people asking the same questions... trying to guess what are you applying for....

The process was stopped because I had not immediate availability. Or maybe because they lost the track or my CV.

Interview Questions

• Where do you find yourself in five years...   1 Answer
    • And all that stuff, that added not value at all.   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in July 2016.

Interview

Interview is simple but Accenture HR never gets back to you. They will simply say the open position is closed and there are no demands now just after the day you were interviewed! Why will they interview is there is no open position? Pathetic HR who don't know what's going on very bad collaboration between HRs and managers. Also, they will simply close your candidature if your expected CTC is high without informing you. Most of the times the CTC they offer will be less than your current CTC!