Accenture Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

3.2

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Interview

I first applied online and was contacted about 1 to 2 weeks later. The HR person who was assigned to help me through with the hiring process is super nice and friendly. The hiring process like most of the people have stated is a 3 round interview. 2 on the phone and 1 on site. The first interview on the phone is to just bring your resume to life it was brief about 20 minutes. The second interview was a behavioral one. Usually it takes 45 minutes but I finished mine in 20 minutes. The third interview (which I havent had yet) is in person.

Interview Questions

• Give me a situation when you had to manage a lot of things and how did you go about in doing it and what was the result   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Syracuse, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Went through the first interview after getting called back from my career fair application that I submitted. Interview was all about my resume and leadership. They asked me what I did leadership wise and things like that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Berkeley, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

3 Rounds. First one done one campus by a consultant over resume and some background stuff. The second round is behavioral and...........I failed this round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had met difficulties and how did you deal with that?   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewed on 18'th April,2013. Have cleared Technical round of Interview. Still waiting for the further round if any. Did not communicate anything still.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Milan (Italy)) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview with the manager and then with the partner. First part related to the job, technical skills and second one more general but aimed to verify your character. The process is really up to the situation especially if it's for a vacancy in an already existing project at the client office.

Interview Questions

• Rude question to see reactions...   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. Fixed offer.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

First round - Elitmus test
    Second Round -Tech +HR Interview

The interview revolves around your resume. You are asked to present a PPT on a topic for the first 15 mins.

They check your communication skills and willingness to join.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

I was a telephonic interview based on Ms Dynamics CRM. It was difficult as I have not prepared.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in April 2010.

Interview

At least 3 times interviews: HR , Project supervisor and then one of Senior Manager or VP. HR will call you and have a communication basing the background of that position. If ok, Project Supervisor will call you and ask several technical questions. You just share the experience you had worked and especially, present your technical skills with facts.

Interview Questions

• How to be more professional?   1 Answer

Negotiation

More information collection and then you can get more benefit with negotiation.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

from the time of submitting resume to being called for interview took 4 months. One phone interview and 3 subsequent in-person interviews. I had to follow up many times and after 4 months I was called to come in for interview.

Interview Questions

• for the technical interview, it can be very technical because they want to make sure that you can actually write codes and understand the technologies you put on your resume.   1 Answer

Negotiation

quick. I got the offer more than I expected