Accenture Technology Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Technology Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Harrisonburg, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

There were three rounds: 1 interview, 1 case study, and another interview. The interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk to. For the case study I highly recommend taking a workshop in that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

4 rounds of interviews. 1st one was HR. 2nd one was Behavioral. 3rd was Technical, 4th was Personal. All of the rounds were over the phone. The last one was over web chat.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied for a position online, Received a call in two weeks from recruiter. Since I was an International MS student, it took a long time for Accenture to figure out the Visa processing situation.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview by senior technologist, consulting management, recruiters and technical staff. Reviewed consulting assignments and technical solution sets where applicable. Described project management approach and technical tools utilized to attain effective client scheduling and solution sets within project budgetary guidelines.

Interview Questions

• Describe recent consulting assignments and technical expertise. Detail technical solutions for client problem set solutions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Consulting compensation discussions on a per hour and/or fixed price basis. Review of technical skill sets as applicable to individual project consulting assignments. Developed phased project schedules with specific milestones for technical functions needed for project completion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I went through 3 rounds of interviews. The first and second rounds were at my school on campus. I was recruited through my school and they took all of the final round interviewees out to a nice dinner with people from my school who worked at Accenture. It was a good place to ask questions about the culture. I was able to meet a lot of different people throughout the interview process who worked at Accenture, which gave me a good idea what the different types of people who work there are like. They all seemed great in different ways!

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions and questions about my problem solving skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

First round: 30-45 minute in person screen - Why should we hire you over someone else?
    Second round : Behavioral
    Third: At HQ - Did not make it that far, but was told that it would be technical and more behavioral aspects. You would meet with HR as well.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over someone else?   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

Interview

I went through university recruiting. Applied on Callisto, the UC Berkeley job portal, and was asked to come in for an on-campus interview that was one on one. Then, I was selected for the next round. The next round was supposed to be an in-office interview, however the staff was not in the office and it got changed into a phone interview. The phone interview was a bit lengthy, a full hour, with very large behavior case questions.

Interview Questions

• Presented cases about behavioral examples in the workplace   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Interview

I applied for the job through the university's career center job postings and about a week later got an on-campus interview with Accenture. There was a pre-interview night that was very pleasant and relaxing. I got to talk with the alumni of the university that now work for Accenture, and everyone I talked to were friendly and informative. The interview had the typical questions you would see in any interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Interviewed at campus and then 3 rounds at the corporate office.

Had better offers

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied via website for a position in Washington D.C. I received a phone call a few days later, which was a simple resume/phone screen. Second interview was more in-depth. About 4-5 questions simple behavioral questions that led into further details depending on your response. A few days later I received a phone call from my initial recruiter inviting me to the final round interview in Chicago, IL. They flew me over and covered all expenses. Put up in Hard Rock Hotel, which was awesome. The next morning, there were three other candidates. They believed that if we made it this far (to the final round), we were pretty much in as long as we maintained our composure as we did during the second round. The third round interview consisted of a short ice breaker, breakfast, an hour long presentation about Accenture, and two interviews 1:1 with managers/executives. My first interview was extremely relaxed, it was more like a conversation than anything. My second interview was similar to the second round interview but barely as in-depth. Ask questions to show that you're interested! I can't remember any questions, sorry!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offer was competitive

Also, even though I applied for the D.C. Metro area with a position in the Data Entry group, I was placed in New York Metro area in another group. So I think as long as you make it there and they want you, you will get your #1 location.