Accenture Technology Consulting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 1, 2017

2.9

110 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Started with an e-mail asking me to complete a Video Assessment in which I recorded myself responding to the "Why Accenture" question. This lead to a Screening Phone Interview with my recruiter then had a Behavioral Interview via Phone and finally I had a back-to-back Case Interview then Confirming Interview. Did most of my preparation on the Case interview portion and how to go about those. Confirming Interview was similar to the Behavioral Interview.

Interview Questions

• Is there anyone currently at the company that you feel you can relate to and why?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2016.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at the campus career fair and then applied online. I was asked to complete an online screening interview. Then I was invited to an on-campus interview where we went over my resume and behavioral questions. I was invited back the same week for a case study interview. I was not invited back for the final, wrap-up interview of the week.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I met with recruiters are the career fair which was what helped me get selected for the first round of interviews. The first round was very casual, the interviewer asked me about my time commitments, difficulties I've had with groups etc., typical behavioral interview. The second round was 45 mins behavioral, 45 mins case.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that's not on your resume.
      Tell me about a time where you had a different idea than your peers and you had to convince them to follow your idea.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Interview

3 Rounds of Interviews - two on campus interviews, followed up with visit to Accenture office in Arlington

Standard interview process, behavioral questions, why Accenture?

Learned a lot about the company, benefits, other people who worked there

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked on a project with a team   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Baltimore, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

3 rounds: 2 behavioral rounds and 1 case
    The first behavioral round was a chance to get to know the company and a chance for them to know you and how you work. The second behavioral round was a confirmation interview for them to make sure that you will be a good fit for the company. The case interview was a chance for them to see your analytical problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was the biggest conflict that you have faced and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Baltimore, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

First round was on campus behavioral interview for 45 minutes. Mainly consisted of a resume review and testing your knowledge of Accenture. Second round was the next day and consisted of another confirming behavioral interview and a case study interview. Interviewer was very friendly and allowed me 10 minutes to compile my thoughts and to present my case. I heard back within 3 business days.

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (College Park, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

There is a separate technical and behavioral parts to the interview. In the behavioral part, they try to get a sense of what your personality and how you work preferences tendencies (whether you are a team person or you prefer to work by yourself). This is also where you can voice any concerns you have about the job position (to clear any doubts), make your preferences known, let your future employers know anything about your past that they need to know: Disabilities support, etc.

Interview Questions

• Q: Technical Question: Tell me about your role in a technical experience (out of those you provided in your resume)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Met with recruiter at the career fair on campus, dropped my resumé. I was contacted a few days later and invited to fill the online application. There are two rounds of interview - the first round was behavioral (45 minutes). Expect questions about past projects but also situational questions (examples below). The second round consisted of two interviews each of 45 minutes also on campus - case interview, and then behavioral. The case interview question was qualitative and a lot of people I met that morning who had been memorizing tables (like the ones for cost/expense, M&A, etc) got thrown off their game.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions:
      -Have you ever been on a team where you were the youngest member? How did you go from that position to a leadership role?
      -Have you ever had a conflict with someone on your team?
      -What would you do if one person on your team is lazy and just doesn't want to contribute as much as the others?
      Case interview question:
      We are going to meet our client on Monday. It is a 4-year old startup that is maturing into a billion-dollar company. These are the objectives of the company going forward (eg. focus on customer feedback), these are the problems they are facing (eg. too many pet projects led by too many employees). What questions will you ask them and what recommendations will you make?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone and campus interviews.Had initial phone interview with a former school alumni which was very casual and more about teamwork experiences and the "tell me about a time when you...." The on campus interview consisted of one case and one behavioral interview. Case was fairly easy and doesn't require much rigorous framework analysis. Just ask a ton of questions and seem really interested in both the position and the company and have a good impression.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you could not solve a problem.
      Why Accenture and why consulting?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

There were three stages:
    1. Behavioral. You've probably done this kind a million times, same style of questions.
    2. Case based. This one is just to see your approach to a given problem and the steps you take to solve it; the focus is not on your technical ability as much as it is your ability to plan a feasible solution.
    3. Confirm (technically this occurs directly following the case interview). Like any company should, this is to get an idea of how you feel about coming to work for the company--are you really into it, or are you not feeling the role? Up to you.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had conflict within a team and how you went about solving it.   1 Answer