Accenture Technology Consulting Analyst Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Accenture Technology Consulting Analyst Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Interview

3 Rounds of Interviews - two on campus interviews, followed up with visit to Accenture office in Arlington

Standard interview process, behavioral questions, why Accenture?

Learned a lot about the company, benefits, other people who worked there

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked on a project with a team   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (College Park, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

There is a separate technical and behavioral parts to the interview. In the behavioral part, they try to get a sense of what your personality and how you work preferences tendencies (whether you are a team person or you prefer to work by yourself). This is also where you can voice any concerns you have about the job position (to clear any doubts), make your preferences known, let your future employers know anything about your past that they need to know: Disabilities support, etc.

Interview Questions

• Q: Technical Question: Tell me about your role in a technical experience (out of those you provided in your resume)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of three interviews. A phone screening at first, then a formal phone interview with a manager, then finally an in person interview that lasted a few hours consisting of tours and meeting with a few senior managers. Overall pretty simple and nothing too out of the ordinary.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in August 2013.

Interview

I had 3 interviews overall, the first 2 interviews were over the phone and the last interview was on site with 2 senior managers. The company pays for the flight ticket and hotel for the last round of interviews if you are not local. The whole interview process took around 2 months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

Recruiting with Accenture was a relatively easy process. I really enjoyed the people I met and the company seems to invest a lot in its new hires. None of the interviews were too difficult -- the important thing is to know which type of consulting fits your personality/interests. The process for me:

Round 1 - 30-minute "screening" interview (on campus)
    Round 2 - 45-minute behavioral interview
    Round 3 - two 45-minute behavioral interviews

In the end, I simply had more exciting offers. I was invited to join their IT Strategy & Transformation group.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult situation you have faced working in teams.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Reston, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

The people at Accenture are very friendly and like to meet others like themselves. My interviews involved describing what I have gained from previous experiences in engineering projects. They want positive, persistent team members. The ability to communicate effectively and function with a team with low to moderate contact is probably the most vital strength.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult challenge you've had to overcome (school, work, life... etc)   1 Answer
    • How do you expect your experiences at Accenture to affect the direction of your future?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Reston, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

After two phone interviews, I had an interview in person at the Reston, Virgina office. The interview was with two different managers in consulting. The questions asked were the typical behavioral/situational questions. One was to explain a time when I worked in a group and took the leadership role. Another was to describe a time when I had to take multiple roles in a working situation. They also asked me where I want to go with the company. If you're interviewing for the Technical Consulting Analyst position, what they want to hear is that you want to move on to consultant, and then in to management.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to take multiple roles in a working environment.   Answer Question

I don't want to be isolated to working in consulting.