Accenture User Experience Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

User Experience Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

The official process was: a screening interview with the recruiter, a skills interview with a peer, a situational interview with an HR interviewer, and an in-person interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager chose to add an additional group lunch with peers.

Everybody was as professional as you would expect given the caliber of the company. The situational interview was handled very well. Each question followed a specific pattern:
* ask the question
* describe what she is looking for in the response
* repeat the question

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a tight deadline, and what was the result?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

User Experience Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone screening interview. I submitted my CV to the Accenture Careers Portal. I was contacted by them inviting me to a phone interview for the role of UX Manager. The job description included a requirement of 5 years + experience in a UX role. I do not yet have this level of experience, as is clear from my CV. I told them that as they have contacted me about this role I assume that this requirement is not a deal breaker. Nope, apparently they're really looking for 6+ years. When I asked why they contacted me, given this is a deal-breaker, they had no coherent answer. I said there's no point in wasting any more of either of our time so and wished them a good day. Three weeks later I was contacted by a different Accenture representative inviting me to apply for the same role...

Interview Questions

• I asked them about the requirement of 5 years + experience in their job description - see 'Describe the Interview Process' above.   1 Answer