Accenture Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.8

49 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (College Park, MD).

Interview

It was done in rounds.

I made it through the pre-screen, the behavioral, the case/tech, and the final assessment over two days.
    I thought since I made it to the final assessment I would have a high chance of an offer, but I guess not.

I received my rejection over email the day after the final assessment. I don't know where I messed up to be honest.

Overall, the interviewers were friendly and made you feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• General questions about how you work in teams.

Your technical experience and what you know.   Answer Question

Management Consulting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

On college campus interview. First round behavioral. Second round was the case study. From there if you got past the first round, you got asked back for a case study interview. Process very straight forward. They had events on campus leading up to the interviews. They were all very nice and professional. Interviewer had a computer screen in front of them making it a little awkward to have a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a group project, what was you role?   Answer Question

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

I went through an expedited application process by attending a conference Accenture was recruiting at. First round interview took place at the conference in an interview booth and was a generic screening interview. I was asked behavioral interview questions such as: when was a time you had to complete a project with little or no direction, do you prefer to work individually or in a team, why Accenture, why consulting, etc.

A little over a week later I heard from a recruiter that I had moved onto the second and final round interview. Accenture flew me to Washington D.C. for the interview. I met with two managers, the first was my case interview and the second was another behavioral. Case interview really depends on your interviewer in my opinion, so I left that interview not sure if he was satisfied with my responses. The behavioral interview after that went well, my interviewer asked pretty general behavioral questions again such as: how do you teach something you know well to others that don't, when was a time you faced conflict when working on a project and how did you resolve it? when was a time you have to complete a project with little or no direction? What does Accenture do? Why do you want to work in consulting?

Found out a week later I did not get the position, but was not given feedback as to why not just told I was not a fit.

Interview Questions

• What does Accenture do? Why do you want to work in consulting? Do you prefer to work individually or with a team? Tell me about a time you had to complete a large project with little to no direction. How do you teach others something you know well? What was a time you were faced with a conflict and how did you handle it? Tell me about a time you failed, what happened.   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Interview

3 Rounds of Interviews - two on campus interviews, followed up with visit to Accenture office in Arlington

Standard interview process, behavioral questions, why Accenture?

Learned a lot about the company, benefits, other people who worked there

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked on a project with a team   Answer Question

Telephony Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

Connected by Accenture recruiter , scheduled for a phone screening and follow by the skill interview.
    however, I was not told that the skill interview ( on the phone) will be a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• how do you build a VMware server , experience about setting up voip and what do you do with WSUS   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

The first round was a typical resume review, where they just asked you to describe how you have impacted the different groups you were a part of/positions you've held. Second round consisted of 45 minute behavioral interview, and an immediate 45 minute case interview. Case was relatively straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one time you had to do something without guidance.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

3 step interview. Very routine interviews for the first 2 but a lot of thought needs to be put in to the case study part of the interview. The case study part of the interview is extremely difficult if you don't prepare yourself because you are not provided the question till the time of.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best desired candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

Submitted application, was flown to one of their offices in the northeastern US. They took care of airfare, lodging, and meal fees. Interview was a day-long affair consisting of two interviews + a Q&A-type conversation with HR. Both were case interviews, with one more concentrated on the behavioral fit + ~15-20 case, while the other case took up the entire hour.

Interview Questions

• Technological solutions for a nonprofit looking to enhance their ability to the help the unemployed find jobs   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Initially took an online test. Heard back from the recruiters a few days later and set up an in-person interview. Received some prep materials that were quite useful. At the in-person interview, everyone I met with was extremely friendly and helpful. There were two parts to the interview, one technical, and one behavioral.

Client Management Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

The first interview was a simple phone interview making sure all the information on your resume was correct and you were qualified. The second interview was also on the phone, but it was more of a behavioral interview. They would ask questions about your college experience and group work and ask you to provide examples of how you handed certain situations. The third interview was in person and consisted of meeting with 5-6 different team members.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      Give us an example of how you reacted in a difficult group project situation.
      Do you have experience with forecasts and budgeting?   Answer Question