Accenture Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.8

241 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

First call with HR recruiter with basic screening (authorized to work in US and such). Second call 3 days later with senior recruiter to discuss the role and salary requirements and set up on site interview. Last, on site in office for two face to face interviews. Last about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Walk through of resume and previous projects. Also, discuss your passions and interests. More so a conversation than back to back questions. Great experience in that aspect and really personal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Gave salary requirement. Sr. Recruiter came back with an offer next day. Asked for more and was given more within an hour. Overall, easy and understanding.

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

I went through an expedited application process by attending a conference Accenture was recruiting at. First round interview took place at the conference in an interview booth and was a generic screening interview. I was asked behavioral interview questions such as: when was a time you had to complete a project with little or no direction, do you prefer to work individually or in a team, why Accenture, why consulting, etc.

A little over a week later I heard from a recruiter that I had moved onto the second and final round interview. Accenture flew me to Washington D.C. for the interview. I met with two managers, the first was my case interview and the second was another behavioral. Case interview really depends on your interviewer in my opinion, so I left that interview not sure if he was satisfied with my responses. The behavioral interview after that went well, my interviewer asked pretty general behavioral questions again such as: how do you teach something you know well to others that don't, when was a time you faced conflict when working on a project and how did you resolve it? when was a time you have to complete a project with little or no direction? What does Accenture do? Why do you want to work in consulting?

Found out a week later I did not get the position, but was not given feedback as to why not just told I was not a fit.

Interview Questions

• What does Accenture do? Why do you want to work in consulting? Do you prefer to work individually or with a team? Tell me about a time you had to complete a large project with little to no direction. How do you teach others something you know well? What was a time you were faced with a conflict and how did you handle it? Tell me about a time you failed, what happened.   Answer Question

Technology Engineer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA).

Interview

It started with a friendly and informative phone-screening with a recruiter there. I learned a lot about the role.

Right after speaking with her I was sent a HireVue interview, where I answered some typed information about myself and did a few recorded interviews with questions like "Tell us about your background and past experience".

Lastly, it ended with an in-person interview at Arlington, VA. Brief group presentation, a one-on-one behavioral with a senior level manager there (which was nice to get), and finally a one-on-one tech skills review with an employee (just a review, no technical questions asked).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss about something but had to move forward with it.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a difficult situation at work and how you overcame it.   1 Answer
    • What technology skills bring you to this job and how will you use them to do well on the job.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself. 2 minutes. Go!   1 Answer
    • What are your long-term goals and what about Accenture will bring you closer to them?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview took a while due to scheduling issues and only involved 2 interviews.
    Interview 1: 45 minutes phone interview and involved general background questions
    Interview2: 2 hours with two managers who quiz your background and experience.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

I was already an experienced subcontractor working on the project I was interviewing for so I was able to skip the initial skills & screening interviews. I went through 2 rounds of interviews and was offered a fair and competitive role and salary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you found yourself bumping up against a deadline and realizing that there was no way you were going to be able to make it.   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

applied through campus recruiting. one phone interview and then on site. two rounds for onsite - case test and behavior questions. behavioral is very conversational and friendly. Test case is to give you a paper and read the case yourself. expected good summary after reading, as well as questions. very intuitive discussion with the interviewee.

Systems Developer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

The process started with a phone call from HR to scope out if I was a legitimate candidate. I then had to take an exam that tested by ability to think programmatically, and needed at least a 70% to continue the interview process. I then had two in person interviews, one technical interview, and one character interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time when you had to work with someone who was difficult to work with? How did you maintain productivity with this person?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

Initial phone screen was basic questions reviewing resume. Quite short, less than 30 minutes. Received a fly out to DC with room full of other students. Did several 1:1 with senior leadership.

Visualization Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

This position is also called: Infrastructure Senior Analyst

3 interviews: 1 recruiter call/screening, 1 in-person technical interview, 1 in-person manager interview
    All interviews are usually and hour. The in person interviews were on the same day at the Arlington building. Very modern looking building. Dress to impress always helps :)

Interview Questions

• What tools do you use for IT Automation?   1 Answer

Systems Integration Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

Very standard interview process, typical of the industry. There are several rounds of interviews: 1st is with HR to go through your experience, academic background and interests. There are also some behavioral questions. 2nd is with a member of the workforce you are being considered for: You will most likely interview with a Manager and questions are very specific to job experiences. There may be some cases in this stage as well. 3rd is also with a member of the workforce, a more senior one in this case (likely a Senior Manager, but can also be a Managing Director). The interview itself is pretty similar to the 2nd interview. If you pass these rounds, you get invited for an office visit (expenses paid) where you'll meet with several individuals that will assess your fit with the organization.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you have faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question