Accenture Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.8

247 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Developer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

The process started with a phone call from HR to scope out if I was a legitimate candidate. I then had to take an exam that tested by ability to think programmatically, and needed at least a 70% to continue the interview process. I then had two in person interviews, one technical interview, and one character interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time when you had to work with someone who was difficult to work with? How did you maintain productivity with this person?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

Initial phone screen was basic questions reviewing resume. Quite short, less than 30 minutes. Received a fly out to DC with room full of other students. Did several 1:1 with senior leadership.

Visualization Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

This position is also called: Infrastructure Senior Analyst

3 interviews: 1 recruiter call/screening, 1 in-person technical interview, 1 in-person manager interview
    All interviews are usually and hour. The in person interviews were on the same day at the Arlington building. Very modern looking building. Dress to impress always helps :)

Interview Questions

• What tools do you use for IT Automation?   1 Answer

Systems Integration Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

Very standard interview process, typical of the industry. There are several rounds of interviews: 1st is with HR to go through your experience, academic background and interests. There are also some behavioral questions. 2nd is with a member of the workforce you are being considered for: You will most likely interview with a Manager and questions are very specific to job experiences. There may be some cases in this stage as well. 3rd is also with a member of the workforce, a more senior one in this case (likely a Senior Manager, but can also be a Managing Director). The interview itself is pretty similar to the 2nd interview. If you pass these rounds, you get invited for an office visit (expenses paid) where you'll meet with several individuals that will assess your fit with the organization.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you have faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Interview

3 Rounds of Interviews - two on campus interviews, followed up with visit to Accenture office in Arlington

Standard interview process, behavioral questions, why Accenture?

Learned a lot about the company, benefits, other people who worked there

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked on a project with a team   Answer Question

Telephony Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

Connected by Accenture recruiter , scheduled for a phone screening and follow by the skill interview.
    however, I was not told that the skill interview ( on the phone) will be a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• how do you build a VMware server , experience about setting up voip and what do you do with WSUS   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

Reached out by recruiter for phone interview, very basic / casual chat with them. They asked for me to come in the following week for in person interview.
    In person interview had 2 sections, 1 technical and 1 personality.
    Technical - mostly asked technical questions about items listed on my resume. (Note: KNOW YOUR RESUME)
    Personality - very casual chat. The manager interviewing me had a list of some sort for the interview but he didn't really follow it. Asked me a few questions about myself and then talked about the role / company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Got an offer that was only a little more than my current salary. Declined and gave them counteroffer. They were able to increase initial offer to make it closer to my original number.

Technology Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long and efficient. After a referral and some digital communication, I had a phone interview with a team lead who ok'd the next (two-part) interview in person and on site. The first interview was about my technical background and expertise. The second interview was a behavioral interview which was fine I guess too.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were unsure of what to do... Tell me about a time you took a risk... Etc...   Answer Question

ConsultingAnalyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a virtual interview set up via a connection in the firm (very hard to get interviews if you're not at a target campus). 3 phases - behavioral, case, and closing interviews. I put a lot of time and preparation into the interview process, but I would have given it a difficult rating had I not prepared the way that I did.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what Accenture does?
      Positive team experience
      Negative team experience
      Hardest project I've ever completed   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Technical interview consists a basic understanding of object oriented programming and core HR interview. Both are easy. Received an offer with average salary and a low PTO. Declined the offer as there was a better offer from other company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Accenture?   1 Answer