Accenture Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.8

250 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long and efficient. After a referral and some digital communication, I had a phone interview with a team lead who ok'd the next (two-part) interview in person and on site. The first interview was about my technical background and expertise. The second interview was a behavioral interview which was fine I guess too.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were unsure of what to do... Tell me about a time you took a risk... Etc...   Answer Question

ConsultingAnalyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a virtual interview set up via a connection in the firm (very hard to get interviews if you're not at a target campus). 3 phases - behavioral, case, and closing interviews. I put a lot of time and preparation into the interview process, but I would have given it a difficult rating had I not prepared the way that I did.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what Accenture does?
      Positive team experience
      Negative team experience
      Hardest project I've ever completed   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Technical interview consists a basic understanding of object oriented programming and core HR interview. Both are easy. Received an offer with average salary and a low PTO. Declined the offer as there was a better offer from other company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Accenture?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

The process began with taking to a recruiter, and then I had a phone interview and a personality test. After that I have been offered to go into the next round of interview which is a case interview and another confirming interview. It was about a week after my first two parts of the interview that I heard back about getting to move on to the case interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a group. What is a time that you resolved a problem within a group? What do you know about Accenture?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

The first round was a typical resume review, where they just asked you to describe how you have impacted the different groups you were a part of/positions you've held. Second round consisted of 45 minute behavioral interview, and an immediate 45 minute case interview. Case was relatively straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one time you had to do something without guidance.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

3 Interviews:
    1. Initial Phone Screening with Recruiter.
    2. Phone Technical Interview: very easy questions. He asked me about projects I had done in the past, Object Oriented Languages vs other types of languages.
    3. Skype HR Interview: also easy. He asked about experience with team work, if there were any problems, how did I solve it, did I escalate? What did I know about Accenture.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

3 step interview. Very routine interviews for the first 2 but a lot of thought needs to be put in to the case study part of the interview. The case study part of the interview is extremely difficult if you don't prepare yourself because you are not provided the question till the time of.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best desired candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

There was 1 tech interview and 1 HR interview. Pretty basic and easy. As long as you are prepared, there should not be any issue going through the interview process.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

I interviewed through college/university recruiting. I did three back-to-back interviews. 1st was the behavioral interview, 2nd was a case interview and 3rd was the confirming interview. All of my interviewers were so nice and approachable and made the interviewing environment as natural and easy as possible.

Interview Questions

• First and third interviews were the typical fit and behavioral questions: tell me a time when you, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why consulting, why Accenture- types of questions.
      Case interview was a little more difficult, just make sure to practice case questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

The process is a half hour presentation followed by 2 half hour interviews. One was technical and the other I felt was more just feeling out your personality. In the technical they simply asked me to talk about a project I have worked on in the past and explain my contributions to it. The interviewer would stop me here and there for more detailed explanations but they seemed more concerned with gauging experience rather than technical ability. The HR interview was basically just talking about where I could fit in the company based on what I had on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that a group member wasn't doing there share of work and how you handled it.   1 Answer