Accenture Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.8

238 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in June 2017.

Interview

30 minute behavioral over the phone followed by two-30 minute interviews on site. The first interview was a case. I had 10 minutes to read and then respond with recommendations. The second was a behavioral with 4-5 typical questions.

The case interviewer seemed disinterested and was typing on his laptop for about 25% of the time. Not a great show for the company. The second interviewer was much more conversational and easy to chat with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to teach a group something new.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chantilly, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application through college job fair. I was lucky to be reviewed and set up for online webcam interview relating to yourself and also technical skills challenge. I was then chosen with a bunch of people for face interview at their office location. The interview was two 45 minutes with different managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your recent project. Describe a time where a team member was not efficient ? and what did you do about it.   1 Answer

I still need time with my studies as am in my senior year of my studies and need a lot of personal studies.

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy - 1 behavior for first round, then 1 case and another behavioral for the final round. Interviewed on campus for both roles and then they flew us out for a sell day to try to get us to sign.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was overall pretty easy. I applied late August. I was emailed with a request for an HR interview early September. The phone call was really basic, just asking about my experience in software development, my experience working with clients, etc. I was scheduled for an on-site interview later that month.

The on-site interview took about 3 hours, there was a 50 minute presentation about the Accenture Federal Services, the role, career track, and the benefits package. The presentation was given to a group of about 5 of us. They had interviewed other people earlier that morning, and my recruiter said they'd been interviewing for a few days, so I imagine a lot of people were interviewed.

After that, were two rounds of interviews, about 45 minutes each. The first one was an HR interview with an accounts manager. He was extremely chill, very friendly, and the interview was very conversational. I talked about my current job, projects I've done, what I was most proud of, and why I want to leave there and come to Accenture.

The second interview was with a manager leading a large software project. This was technical and the guy was much more intense. He asked me about my programming skills, I talked about my work in my current job using Python and C#. He asked me pretty in-depth questions about those projects. He asked me about object inheritance, polymorphism. I had SQL on my resume, so he asked me about DDL and DML (database stuff).

I received a phone call from HR the very next day with an offer, and that my experience and interview performance actually would bump me up to an Software Engineer Analyst, instead of Associate. So that was dope. Overall, I really enjoyed the experience, and the recruiter was super friendly and really helped me a lot.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is an accomplishment you're most proud of?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, my recruiter said they had already offered me the maximum for the position.

MCDP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and a recruiter reached out to me the day the referral was put in. I had two phone interviews, one phone screening interview with a recruiter and one behavioral interview. And I had two in-person interviews, one case interview and one confirming interview to see if I was a good for the company. The case interview was very standard and a lot like the ones I studied in Case in Point. Definitely a good resource to consult if you're new to case interviews like I was!

Cyber Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Falls Church, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview screen with a person from HR...then a 25 minute interview with a partner via Skype (one on one). It was very informal yet informative of the company.

Interview Questions

• What my goals are in my career?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Initially took an online test. Heard back from the recruiters a few days later and set up an in-person interview. Received some prep materials that were quite useful. At the in-person interview, everyone I met with was extremely friendly and helpful. There were two parts to the interview, one technical, and one behavioral.

Client Management Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

The first interview was a simple phone interview making sure all the information on your resume was correct and you were qualified. The second interview was also on the phone, but it was more of a behavioral interview. They would ask questions about your college experience and group work and ask you to provide examples of how you handed certain situations. The third interview was in person and consisted of meeting with 5-6 different team members.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      Give us an example of how you reacted in a difficult group project situation.
      Do you have experience with forecasts and budgeting?   Answer Question

Contract Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Typical process, Met with Manager of position. After meeting with them I met with the Director. Took about a week before getting a offer. interviewed over the phone and in person.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you know about the role? what is your experience in this field?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

I am a graduating senior majoring in biomedical engineering. I have three internships in quantitative analysis roles and extensive experience in an extracurricular consulting club I helped found, which is what I think set me apart. I met Accenture recruiters at a career fair during a conference and had an in-person interview the next day at the same conference. It was a behavioral interview, but I could tell the interviewer was deeply assessing my interpersonal skills, i.e. how I answer questions, how I pose questions, my body language, etc. I had a second interview on the phone 2 months later (there was a long delay in between the first interview and the second since Thanksgiving break occurred and my recruiter was traveling extensively during that period). The second interview was purely behavioral, but it was very easy (questions included: When have you ever had to work with difficult team members?). The third and final interview entailed flying me out to DC a month later, where I interviewed in person with three Accenture employees and attended information sessions on the company. They questioned me on my technical background and asked me what I would do in certain situations. I was more nervous for this day then I should have been; they did a very good job of putting me and the other interviewees at rest. I learned of their decision to extend me an offer about a week or so later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you have had to work with difficult team members.   Answer Question