Accenture Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.9

117 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Visualization Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

This position is also called: Infrastructure Senior Analyst

3 interviews: 1 recruiter call/screening, 1 in-person technical interview, 1 in-person manager interview
    All interviews are usually and hour. The in person interviews were on the same day at the Arlington building. Very modern looking building. Dress to impress always helps :)

Interview Questions

• What tools do you use for IT Automation?   1 Answer

Systems Integration Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

Very standard interview process, typical of the industry. There are several rounds of interviews: 1st is with HR to go through your experience, academic background and interests. There are also some behavioral questions. 2nd is with a member of the workforce you are being considered for: You will most likely interview with a Manager and questions are very specific to job experiences. There may be some cases in this stage as well. 3rd is also with a member of the workforce, a more senior one in this case (likely a Senior Manager, but can also be a Managing Director). The interview itself is pretty similar to the 2nd interview. If you pass these rounds, you get invited for an office visit (expenses paid) where you'll meet with several individuals that will assess your fit with the organization.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you have faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Telephony Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

Connected by Accenture recruiter , scheduled for a phone screening and follow by the skill interview.
    however, I was not told that the skill interview ( on the phone) will be a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• how do you build a VMware server , experience about setting up voip and what do you do with WSUS   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

Reached out by recruiter for phone interview, very basic / casual chat with them. They asked for me to come in the following week for in person interview.
    In person interview had 2 sections, 1 technical and 1 personality.
    Technical - mostly asked technical questions about items listed on my resume. (Note: KNOW YOUR RESUME)
    Personality - very casual chat. The manager interviewing me had a list of some sort for the interview but he didn't really follow it. Asked me a few questions about myself and then talked about the role / company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Got an offer that was only a little more than my current salary. Declined and gave them counteroffer. They were able to increase initial offer to make it closer to my original number.

Technology Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long and efficient. After a referral and some digital communication, I had a phone interview with a team lead who ok'd the next (two-part) interview in person and on site. The first interview was about my technical background and expertise. The second interview was a behavioral interview which was fine I guess too.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were unsure of what to do... Tell me about a time you took a risk... Etc...   Answer Question

ConsultingAnalyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a virtual interview set up via a connection in the firm (very hard to get interviews if you're not at a target campus). 3 phases - behavioral, case, and closing interviews. I put a lot of time and preparation into the interview process, but I would have given it a difficult rating had I not prepared the way that I did.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what Accenture does?
      Positive team experience
      Negative team experience
      Hardest project I've ever completed   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

The process began with taking to a recruiter, and then I had a phone interview and a personality test. After that I have been offered to go into the next round of interview which is a case interview and another confirming interview. It was about a week after my first two parts of the interview that I heard back about getting to move on to the case interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a group. What is a time that you resolved a problem within a group? What do you know about Accenture?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

The first round was a typical resume review, where they just asked you to describe how you have impacted the different groups you were a part of/positions you've held. Second round consisted of 45 minute behavioral interview, and an immediate 45 minute case interview. Case was relatively straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one time you had to do something without guidance.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

I interviewed through college/university recruiting. I did three back-to-back interviews. 1st was the behavioral interview, 2nd was a case interview and 3rd was the confirming interview. All of my interviewers were so nice and approachable and made the interviewing environment as natural and easy as possible.

Interview Questions

• First and third interviews were the typical fit and behavioral questions: tell me a time when you, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why consulting, why Accenture- types of questions.
      Case interview was a little more difficult, just make sure to practice case questions.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

The process is a half hour presentation followed by 2 half hour interviews. One was technical and the other I felt was more just feeling out your personality. In the technical they simply asked me to talk about a project I have worked on in the past and explain my contributions to it. The interviewer would stop me here and there for more detailed explanations but they seemed more concerned with gauging experience rather than technical ability. The HR interview was basically just talking about where I could fit in the company based on what I had on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that a group member wasn't doing there share of work and how you handled it.   1 Answer